2005 Hayabusa Cranks/No Start, no FI light on

The-Gingineer

Registered
I have a 2005 Hayabusa that started hesitating when hot, then stalling when hot, then turned into a cranks but no-start situation. The FI light never came on. It has spark, but when everything is hooked up there's no fuel injector pulse. First I replaced the Cam position sensor, then the crank pickup and stator, then the computer. I accidentally disconnected the vacuum hose from the MAP sensor and it tried to start, started briefly, and stalled. Then I got it to idle, very poorly, with the MAP sensor disconnected. So I replaced the MAP sensor. Same thing. All vacuum lines seem to be accounted for. If I hook up the map sensor, it stalls immediately. Any help would be appreciated.

I just went through the exact same thing. You are having a fuel delivery issue. With the IAPS(map) disconnected, ecm goes 100% on injectors pulse. This will get it to run, scrappy, but run. You need to check fuel pressure and fuel flow from pump. If that is in spec, I would be looking at the injectors. I had plugged I jectors causing my same issue. A used set on ebay ran me $150 and all is good now.

Back