2 Problems

Peluka

Registered
I finally get my 2002 Busa yesterday and I found the Starting Speed cable (choke?),was installed under the fuel tank,looking at the book I found the routing for this cable,but,cable don't reach the trhottle body looks like 20mm short,I did order another online and the one I ordered is shorter than the one installed,it's there different length of Throttle speed cables?,I did follow the book and is installed exactly like the book shows.

Second Problem,Bike runs good but it takes like 10 seconds to start (cold or hot),when engine turns at starting,sound like out of time and sounds like a backfire,after engine starts,runs so so at 1000 rpm's,not really bad ,but not smooth.After the 2000rpm, runs like a rocket,on the streets and traffic,perfect,nothing wrong,just hard to start.Battery is brand new,and make engine fly on rpm's.
Thanks

is it fitted with bar risers ? this would explain re routing of the fast idle cable
Agree. ITs normal to reroute that cable when installing risers. Are you using the fast idle when starting? Your idle may be set too low.

Back