2. internat. hayabusa-megameeting 2010

Take a flight to Germany made holidays, rent a bike in Germany. Perhaps it is a possibility.

Last edited:
I'm soooo tempted to come over to this one... anyone else in the states want to go? perhaps we can get a good deal on flights? If there is interest I do not mind doing the planning as I do travel professionally and have some good contacts :thumbsup:

Let me know, I'm thinking take a week and go ... anyone interested, seriously?

I'm soooo tempted to come over to this one... anyone else in the states want to go? perhaps we can get a good deal on flights? If there is interest I do not mind doing the planning as I do travel professionally and have some good contacts :thumbsup:

Let me know, I'm thinking take a week and go ... anyone interested, seriously?

I can see it now...you'll go over there but somehow can't make it to Reno...:whistle:

Uh-huh.

I can see it now...you'll go over there but somehow can't make it to Reno...:whistle:

Uh-huh.

well it is about the same amount of seat time on the plane :p

I'm coming to reno, right now I'm 100% sure I am coming... as the year wears on and life does its thing, we'll see if there's a course correction.

For me going to germany could be fairly free. I have a car to drive when there depending on when one of my best friends is back from the sandbox and flights are 40-60k miles + $50. No Marriotts near the event but a night or two at 60E isnt bad... Going to Reno will no doubt be nearer 2k minimally :whistle:

well it is about the same amount of seat time on the plane :p

I'm coming to reno, right now I'm 100% sure I am coming... as the year wears on and life does its thing, we'll see if there's a course correction.

For me going to germany could be fairly free. I have a car to drive when there depending on when one of my best friends is back from the sandbox and flights are 40-60k miles + $50. No Marriotts near the event but a night or two at 60E isnt bad... Going to Reno will no doubt be nearer 2k minimally :whistle:

Blah blah blah... Miles/Euros/hotels/cars/sandboxes... ZZZ zzz ZZZ zzz :laugh:

I will be in Reno. That's all that really matters. :rofl:

And if any reduction from 100% attending the Stampede to (whatever else) is a course correction...well, I can't wait to see your pix from Germany. :rofl: Lisa (LCB) from DELAWARE and I will raise a toast to you while in the jacuzzi because I know she's 100%.

Just kidding, Zuk--yankin' your chain in the name of humor. If you went to Euroevent, I'd be happy for you.

Last edited:
ok, so aside from the chain yankin I'm gettin from Scar, any other US folks interested in going? planning a trip early saves $$ :whistle:

Back