1000 vs 1300

Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
This is a follow letter that they printed in BIKE mag about that 1000 vs 1300 test I posted last month:
272busa_follow_up.jpg

I just love when they do comparisons with the busa, That tells everybody who's the king of the road. Man do they envi the busa.

Bike magazine is the UK's largest circulation Motorcycle magazine & I usually read it at Barnes and Noble each month (otherwise it's $7.50).  It truly is a great magazine because there is so much to read each month and I like the section where about 10 different guys report on their trails and tribulations they are having with their particular long term test model.  But they also print a lot of crap like that letter above just to get you fired up.  The other thing I don't like is they have a section where they rate all the motorcycles each month.  They give the gsrx 1000 and 750 each 5 stars, but the Busa only rates 4.

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071847478 -->

Why does a rider of "Limited Skills" even own a Busa? Maybe he should have started out on something more in his skill level, might I suggest another Honda model "a Moped"!
biggrin.gif

Maybe I missed out on some stuff, but my interpretation of the letter is that the guy is OVERALL faster on the 600 which I take to mean including lots of cornering not just straightline speed where the hayabusa obviously owns.

Lance

Here is something else I found in the same issue where they call us all - OLD FAT law breakers:
272Image1.jpg

WTF is marlmalizing?  Is that like carmelizing?

"Evening wing commander, having trouble taking off are we?"

:rofl:

People this witty, that I know of, don't become cops... The ones that I had the misfortune to meet, were all... how do I say this in a way that won't offend any cop reading... well... I guess I can't... I am not saying that there aren't inteligent cops, there must be a few... but these usually let me go, and I don't get to meet them.

Bullet and cop friends from the board: you are all inteligent to know I was not refering to you, right? ;-)

hahaha, those articles are kinda funny. It's been adding to my laughing fit today... i think its because i only have 2 days left and i haven't started shopping yet!! HO)HEOHOHEOAHEOHOAEHOHOEHOH

Back