10% Off Redlinestands Holiday Sale

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that we're offering 10% off everything on our site running Black Friday through Cyber Monday. This is the first sale we've done in over a year and the next one won't likely come for another year. All of our dealers can also cut 10% off during these days so if you have a preferred dealer for Redline products please pay them a visit. Condor is even offering free shipping on their chocks right now so coupled with our 10% we're offering that makes them an especially sweet deal. Just use coupon code "holidaysale" and you'll get your 10%. Thanks everyone!

Ian
REDLINE ENGINEERING - Sportbike Swingarm Paddock Race Stands Sport Bike Motorcycle Lifts Swing Arm Stand Jack Suzuki Honda Yamaha Kawasaki

i need a front and rear (spool) stands for my busa how much would the be shipped to 47274?

You're looking at $159.59 to your door for a commercial set. Use coupon code holidaysale and you'll be good to go or call me at 901-351-4764 and I'll get you set up. Thanks!

Ian

Back