07 busa power commander questions on settings

moodon12

Registered
i recently got a 2007 1300 busa and it came with a power commander on it, i dont have the 9v connector or the usb cable to connect to it to see what the map is that is installed on it i was just wondering if anyone could give me an idea on what the low mid high settings should be when manually, to my knownledge the bike has a full 4-2-1 brocks perfomance exhaust and i think that is about it. if someone could lead my somewhere in the right direction i know i can buy the cables and i am going to soon but until then id like to know where they should be set at, Thanks

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

If the bikes running well leave it alone :banghead: Sorry not allowed to post in these threads, help will be along soon :laugh:

If it has a Brocks exhaust there's a good chance it has a Brocks map installed in the PC which is as close to a dyno tune as your gonna get. If the bike is running right I wouldn't mess with it.

Don't waste your time with the manual settings. Use a map for your setup and tune with a laptop and dyno from there.

Back