06 14 runs prety good

Show me 1 time on this board were i ever jumped on somebodys thread+start currsing them.Look if my posts offend you or bother you just dont click on them.

Okay, Boys.

Let's take it down a couple of notches here.

There's no reason to get all worked up.

In a situation like this, no one is going to get educated and change their mind and admit it. Just not happening.

So, wash your hands of it; either find some common ground or find some other way or some other thread in which to make a contribution to the rest of us.

If you have to avoid each other to co-exist, then so be it.

...and yes follow the rules (spirit and letter); there aren't many, they're pretty clear.

Your continued membership is contingent upon it.

Thanks in advance.

I agree no need be rude anybody.

1271189160464.jpg

Oh calling people key board racers is okay but when I hit you back it's not. my point of that post was to prove you lie. you do read the post! that's exactly way this is the only board your allowed on. every other Moderator was tired of you. Just like I've tried to ask you be for an honest? about how far you are from 2wheelspeed events and why you don't come there to take money from every one else. but I know the answer. Don't worry about me posting on this board anymore I will remove myself.:thumbsup:

Back