05 blue and silver

jbusa

Registered
Has anyone seen the 05 blue and silver, and if so is it the same colors as the 04's? Does anyone have one? Pictures would be great.
Kelly

Looks like they have different color schemes but similar colors.

Here's the '05
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

Here's the '04
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

Yeah saw one at the long beach show.. not sure if its the exact same blue and silver but personally the red.black and the black/silver look better. think theres an actual pic of it from the show to somewhere.

here u go..

Image0460.jpg

I have seen it, color looks alot like the 04. I find the 05 blue & silver to look to plain at the rear to much grey. Hey but not everyone has the same taste.
smile.gif

I picked my 05 blue & silver up saturday. I ordered it a couple of months ago. The layout of the colors have changed. I think the actual colors are the same. the bike to me looks great. The pictures do not do it justice. I was very pleased when I picked it up.

I saw one in the Driveway this morning. Looks kinda like this... It was hard to focus thru my Sh!^ Eating Grin!!
biggrin.gif

Then i walked around the back
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103265600 -->

Copy_of_Busa_015.jpg

Then I looked up and saw the MESSY garage and decided to go for a ride to "Get the Harley some more Oil"
tounge.gif
Only took 4 hours and Dayumed if I never found the right grade oil...Guess I'll have to go looking again
biggrin.gif
I can e-mail you some stock pics if you like.

It does look good, but I would still go with the black/grey.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103199994 -->

Back