04 blk purple shortage?

Liquidous

Registered
anyone know whats going on, or is it the time of year where models are running short at dealerships?

im looking for 04 blk and purple hayabusa new from dealership, and a few ive spoken to said they had one, and then told me a few weeks later it was sold, and they can not locate any more.

anyone know where i can get a 04blk/prpl for 9500 new, which i was quoted.

im in the market for 2 bikes, and a bunch of accessories.. if anyone can hook me up with a dealer they'll make out great, and so will i
smile.gif

Im in Michigan

I asked dealer in Phx why I was seeing so many red (limited) '04s when I had seen only one previously since I started looking in May. He said that Suzuki had run out of all the other colors and red was all they had left to ship. There are at least four new red '04s available in Phx

<!--EDIT|drlucian
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095565859 -->

Liquidous,

Did you ever call the dealership I gave you the information for? They have a Black/Purple on their showroom floor.

I called the dealership and spoke to the sales manager, then I went by the dealership two days after I gave you the information, and the salesman, Tom, had not heard from you.

I don't mind helping you out, but I cannot negotiate a price for you. You will have to do that on your own. Please don't ask for help and then ignore what is given to you. It tends to be taken as disrespectfull.

In case you missed this Liquidous.

In case you lost the PM I sent you:

Ace Power Sports
5128 6th Ave.
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 632-7445

Salesman's name is: Tom Stark, Tell him that Jim with the 03 Silver/Gray Busa sent you. He has been expecting your call. They are a good dealership, and give a pretty good deal.

This was from the topic:
East Toledo is CRAZY.... in Munane Ohio... i got quoted over the internet 9530.00 04 blck and purple brand new out the door. Im going to buy 2 bikes in the next 3 weeks from them, i can't believe the deal they are going to get when i walk in there and leave with 2 bikes, 2 helments, some leathers and two chatterbox kits... they will get a good customer, and ill be freakin happy with the deal...

This was from the topic:
i wish i could find one. im in michigan. help me out. all my local dealerships are saying they can not locate any in this color

sad.gif

Liquidous...FWIW: If you are actually serious about this, then fine, I wish you luck. If you're not serious, then give it a rest and stop wasting our time.

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095570598 -->

hey stkr00,

no.. i certainly am serious... i was bummed out for the last 3 days as i could not find a purpl/blk to save my life in michigan.... i don't mind driving to ohio, indy, but prefer not, but if it has to be to find the color of my choice, then no problem... seriously... thanks for your double posts, and effort to help me out. i think because of you i might just find the bike im looking for....

I will call your reference and inquire immediately... and yesi did get your pm, and other posts on the forums.. just as the time went by, the bikes were sold.

thanks man
biggrin.gif

Your dealer should be able to order one, It isnt that difficult, I had to have my dealer order the the blue/silver one for me. I bought the first Blue silver bike sold here in hawaii, well on the island of oahu anyway.

hey stkr00,

no.. i certainly am serious... i was bummed out for the last 3 days as i could not find a purpl/blk to save my life in michigan.... i don't mind driving to ohio, indy, but prefer not, but if it has to be to find the color of my choice, then no problem... seriously... thanks for your double posts, and effort to help me out. i think because of you i might just find the bike im looking for....

I will call your reference and inquire immediately... and yesi did get your pm, and other posts on the forums.. just as the time went by, the bikes were sold.

thanks man
biggrin.gif
Like I said...I wish you the best of luck in your search. I hope it all works out for you the way you want it to.

If, by any chance, you end up buying it at Ace Power Sports, then let me know when you're coming and I'll treat you to dinner and some beers. Can't drink too much though if we're riding.
laugh.gif

Good Luck
beerchug.gif

anyone know whats going on, or is it the time of year where models are running short at dealerships?

im looking for 04 blk and purple hayabusa new from dealership, and a few ive spoken to said they had one, and then told me a few weeks later it was sold, and they can not locate any more.

anyone know where i can get a 04blk/prpl for 9500 new, which i was quoted.

im in the market for 2 bikes, and a bunch of accessories.. if anyone can hook me up with a dealer they'll make out great, and so will i
smile.gif

Im in Michigan
I saw one at the dealer here in lakeland this week.

Hey Kevin, My wife is from lakeland, her family has always lived there and still does. Maybe in about 6 yrs we can hook up and ride. LOL I'm in army and will be in HAwaii until 2008, then it is back to florida

Back