⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Hayabusa road fun

And
Fyi
Far be it from me to be the safety guy...but get a pair of gloves.
2 of my riding buddies went down without gloves on, and I got to be there for both(one crashed a wheelie and his bike slid into the back of mine, and crushed my license plate, lol).
What's my point?
Your hands are usually and instinctivley the first thing to hit the road.
Seeing skin and muscle shredded with bone showing is less than pleasant, but I imagine more so for them.
Apparently neither one enjoyed his gf, or the other's mom...wiping there azz for them for over 2 months...

And
Fyi
2 of my riding buddies went down without gloves on, and I got to be there for both(one crashed a wheelie and his bike slid into the back of mine, and crushed my license plate, lol).
What's my point?
Seeing skin and muscle shredded with bone showing is less than pleasant, but I imagine more so for them.
Apparently neither one enjoyed his gf, or the other's mom...wiping there azz for them for over 2 months...
Queue @Mythos , he'll jump in as the "safety guru" when it comes to wearing proper gear with all the misery he had/has to endure recently.

And
Fyi
What's my point?
Lol great advise!! This is old video but if I ever decide to ride on the street I will make sure to have my gloves

This looks like my old stomping grounds in Fla. If by chance you were headed south when the water was to your right, me thinks you were on Merritt Island, Fla. You passed my house or darn close to it, if so.

What's a finger worth to reattach in the states? Their was a fast kid in drag racing that went down in Texas awhile ago and lost 2 finger and damage to hand with gloves on. He was a great rider and can happen to anyone at any moment even roll racing.

Gear is like a condom you think it's cool not needing (and albeit more comfy) it till you do and either end up like Freddy Mercury (no gay bashing intended) or end up with deformed junk.

What's a finger worth to reattach in the states? Their was a fast kid in drag racing that went down in Texas awhile ago and lost 2 finger and damage to hand with gloves on. He was a great rider and can happen to anyone at any moment even roll racing.

Gear is like a condom you think it's cool not needing (and albeit more comfy) it till you do and either end up like Freddy Mercury (no gay bashing intended) or end up with deformed junk.

Yes poor Zach got messed up. I understand the importance of all the gear and what not. I also understand the risk of not wearing it. It was a choice I made that day. I have a few other old videos I’ll be posting. As a heads up I probably didn’t wear gloves then neither lol.

Sorry, I Never meant to be the gear guy
(did my share of riding that way)
And I Really Never meant to turn any general hooliganism videos into a safety talk...as I can clearly see what Not to do just by watching, lmao...but...that is where the fun is...which explains the laughter(which I am also guilty of...every ride)
Now, if we can please contribute Positively to the rest of this thread...and post your best wreckless riding(Bumblebee will be along with his latest internet interest/winter entertainment MaxWrist)

Back