Angry Woman vs Bike

mr8ball

Registered
What a nut. Angry Woman vs Bike. I would like to know what they did to her for this.

Woman vs Bike - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, she tried to kill him, not bump, not push, not move, just plain kill, and more than once. She better do time for that.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Man I got mad watching that. Glad that never happened to me or I would be on the way to jail for kicking the tar out of her right there on the street.

he absolutely shoud have kicked her car. h*** he sould have kicked her a**. she was trying to kill him! look where she is. shes angled toward his lane trying to keep him from getting in front of her.

i must say im kind of a hot head though. i did the same thing one day. kicked a huge dent in the side of a new pickup that cut me off(and i mean just missed me by inches) because he wanted to be 1st at the red light. we pulled over and he wouldnt get out of the truck. he called the cops and they came and gave him a ticket. ha ha.

Car vs Bike, there is no substitute for size and there is some crazy people out there willing to show that. Man, that is one frustrated woman...

saygbye said:
he absolutely shoud have kicked her car. h*** he sould have kicked her a**. she was trying to kill him! look where she is. shes angled toward his lane trying to keep him from getting in front of her.

i must say im kind of a hot head though. i did the same thing one day. kicked a huge dent in the side of a new pickup that cut me off(and i mean just missed me by inches) because he wanted to be 1st at the red light. we pulled over and he wouldnt get out of the truck. he called the cops and they came and gave him a ticket. ha ha.

Atta boy! I feel we have something on common. :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Listen to you people :laugh:

If someone "attacked" me and I was a lady in a 4000 Lb weapon, I'd have smashed his **** too. Mr Tough guy got what he deserved. What an ape.

He shouldn't have kicked her car but she should be shot!!:rulez:

Most anywhere in the US she would have been shot....hell in several states he could have killed her and walked away a free man.

I'm not sure how the Brazil justice system works but that woman needs to be jailed or worse

Listen to you people :laugh:

If someone "attacked" me and I was a lady in a 4000 Lb weapon, I'd have smashed his **** too. Mr Tough guy got what he deserved. What an ape.

ugh... he kicked her bumper, she ran him over, TWICE. She's lucky he didn't pull her ass out the window and beat her with his helmet.

The right thing would have been not to kick the car, however we do not have the pleasure of seeing what led up to this act... did she try to run him over before? was this a repeat of the previous light, etc etc. Her correct action should have been call the cops and let them address the thing instead of trying to kill him. Kicking her car is not worthy of being killed or seriously injured. Attempting to kill him twice was worthy of a lot more than she got in that video. If it had been a man in the car instead of a woman, I suspect the guy would have likely beaten the crap out of him in front of god and everyone.

Hell in Florida we would just shoot her!
That is what we do to everyone down here. :laugh: "Stand Your Ground" = lets have a shootout!

Hell in Florida we would just shoot her!
That is what we do to everyone down here. :laugh: "Stand Your Ground" = lets have a shootout!

well not if she's wearing this

a1442_n_01.jpg

:laugh:

In the begining of the video it looks like she let off her brake and kept getting closer to him so he kicked her car....and i agree she was trying to kill him..

sent from my busa

ugh... he kicked her bumper, she ran him over, TWICE. She's lucky he didn't pull her ass out the window and beat her with his helmet.

The right thing would have been not to kick the car, however we do not have the pleasure of seeing what led up to this act... did she try to run him over before? was this a repeat of the previous light, etc etc. Her correct action should have been call the cops and let them address the thing instead of trying to kill him. Kicking her car is not worthy of being killed or seriously injured. Attempting to kill him twice was worthy of a lot more than she got in that video. If it had been a man in the car instead of a woman, I suspect the guy would have likely beaten the crap out of him in front of god and everyone.

Hey, someone needs to play Devil's advocate - might as well be me :poke:

Well if that was me and she tried to kill me. Once i got to the door i would not be after the car keys her head would be laying out the window. She's only a seven second deal.

that's why you never kick a car that's next to you or behind you. only on the way past.

Back