First candidate we should take guns from.

I have a feeling that she was already restricted from owning a firearm.

Good people don't get pissed over a simple mistake like that.

I never met anyone that hated sausage so much. I get so upset when I see people putting others down like that, specially because of the work they do. Have any of you noticed how shocked the people at the drive thru get when you ask them how they are doing? There is usually a long silence until they process the info. I guess they are not used to people being nice to them. I hope they find that lady and charge her.

This is Milwaukee for ya. This is the place where my vehicle was struck by a car driving in the bicycle lane because there was a parked car in her way ahead. Instead of stopping to avoid rear ending it, she turned into my car. I don't miss it at all but I may end up back there someday soon. There's some good things about Milwaukee but not much really.

I don't know guys, when a woman wants her bacon, well you best give her the bacon. :rolleyes:

After all would you want an SLT (sausage lettice tomato) sandwich? Or a sausage cheese burger? Ok maybe that one would work but just so you know I would fight for my bacon, just saying.

Where's the *face palm* emoji ?

;)

anime-facepalm-gif-12.gif

Back