post your best friend heres mine

Mr Brown my vicious attack puppy.......

brown_ltl.JPG

(Sir T Rex @ Nov. 13 2006,07:08)
(GJoker @ Oct. 26 2006,16:05) Buford T Justice... my giant lap dog~  
biggrin.gif
Awesome lap dog...I have been thinking about getting a "lap dog" like that too. But his name...LOVE IT! Especially the movie that it comes from... Parts 1 and 2...
Awesome lap dog...I have been thinking about getting a "lap dog" like that too. But his name...LOVE IT! Especially the movie that it comes from... Parts 1 and 2...

Thanks... He got that name due to the white star on his chest... (plus I also love the movies)~ Just like the charactor.. (played by Jackie Gleason) he's a goofy bastid, but very lovable~
He's my first Dane/Mastiff.. and I'm happy with this breed so far~ Although he does demand a lot of attention~ You really have to love dogs to have one of these 'lap dogs' living in your household~  
SHOCKED.gif

here my 62 pound, 11 month old pit bull. his name is busa. hes broke 3 kryptonite security cables and numerous collars, so i got him a chain collar for when hes outside.

100_5413.jpg

100_5428.jpg

The cat was large . He had extra toes 7 on one foot 6 on other ,He was the biggest cat i ever seen .His name was BIGFOOT. Here is pic of my belgium sheperd .She is a bit older and grey.

XENA.jpg

my dog

the wifes rat

that little terd is in big trouble since yesterday when she brought a dead bird in and hid it under the bed, then jumped up on the table and stole my wifes sandwhich and was eating it while laying next to the dead bird.

(MR X @ Nov. 14 2006,12:22) The cat was large . He had extra toes 7 on one foot 6 on other ,He was the biggest cat i ever seen .His name was BIGFOOT. Here is pic of my belgium sheperd .She is a bit older and grey.
Hemingway cats have 6 toes. But never seen one that big.

Beautiful girl.

Back