Smoke or dark smoke?

mike774u

Donating Member
Registered
Which one looks better? I have an 06 Limited that I want to replace with a double bubble. Just don't know if I should go with dark or regular smoke. Any pics of the 2 mounted on an 06 Limited by chance?

Here is a picture with the puig dark smoke

FRONTEND.jpg

I have a Dark somoke puig on my 06 blue/grey and wish I got regular so if i ever film sometime.....

Thanks a lot guys. So I take it puig is the winner by choice? I have been looking at the Zero Gravity.

I had a Zero Gravity dark smoke and it was too dark in my opinion. I could not see out of it, especially at night with my tinted helmet visor. I now have a Puig regular smoke and it's ok. I don't think it's dark enough. I guess i'm just hard to please.

Here's a pic of my dark smoke on my '06 red/black. I like it cause it really cuts the glare on the instruments. Plus--I think it look cool!!!

100_0181.JPG

zero gravity dark on my 03. i'm giving her a bath. she likes to bathe bottomless.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152876559 -->

turbo4.JPG

Dark smoke in either brand for looks, but you cannot see through them while in a full tuck.

Which one looks better? I have an 06 Limited that I want to replace with a double bubble. Just don't know if I should go with dark or regular smoke. Any pics of the 2 mounted on an 06 Limited by chance?
When you're tucked tight are you looking through the screen or over it? If you're looking through the screen you probably don't want dark because it is truely dark....difficult to see through w/o Superman vision.

Here's a pic (if you need a front view just PM me and I'll snap one this evening) of the ZG DB Dark Smoke on AiRazor.

If you look at thepushercg's pic, you can see through his screen but take into account the sun is at his back when he snapped the pic.

post_13_30701_AR_LS_BothTobins_Helmet__Medium_.jpg

I have a puig and a zero gravity and I'll tell you from first hand experience that the Puig is a much better screen ,stronger thicker better Quality and the zero gravity I wouldnt ....... Well let me stop there ..lol , need to say no more you get my drift..
peace
go with the puig you will not regret it ...

I like (and have) the looks of the dark. However if you mount a video camera on the tank, video'ing through the dark windscreen causes difficulties.. not impossible, but if the sun is behind you, it makes the video almost impossible to see

THICK DOES NOT EQUAL GOOD!!!! Thick means no flexibility, Thick means optical distortions, and Thick PUIG melts bikes, hell the sticker is right on there.
laugh.gif
Wish I was kidding...

I sell both and I will NEVER recommend Puig. Zero Gravity DB screens are far superior in terms of perfect fit, optical clarity, sharp design, and their TINTs are actually SMOKE NOT PURPLE!!!!

Take a close look, the Puig's have a purple tint.

Anyway, go with a zero gravity smoke, or Dark Smoke. The Zero-G screens are thinner than stock and they can "BUZZ" but a little bit of electrical tape on the leading tabs cures this and the other tributes of Zero G make up for this oddity.

Damn I'm a Pr!ck....

I get excited because I truly believe, that there is a difference and after looking at both repeatedly, side/side, Zero Gravity is the way to go. Not from an end user point of view but from a sellers POV, and after being exposed to lots of both.

I don't mean to run over folks... Usually.

Anyone have the Double Bubble sold by Suzuki
rock.gif
? And if so, how good are they and is the tint as dark as the stock one
cool.gif

We have good prices on the puig.
I knew it wouldn't take SnT long to sniff that one out...damn your quick SnT. Will be looking for the ZG DB dark smoke next month. Let us know what you can do by volume in the Group Buy forum.

NJ is going to be asking you questions about it as soon as you hit "Post Topic."

Back