Rear turn signals

aicwould

Registered
hello again,
What is the best way to change the rear turn signal to make them a flush mount. Is there a better brand or kit out there?

Thanks again,
GIb

Is this flush enough for you?
tounge.gif

Seriously, Clear Alternatives integrated turn signals about $80 on ebay. You'll spend at least half that replacing them, then want to go integrated down the road and wind up spending more overall.
Plus this lets you do the shovel mod, which is free!

Tail4.JPG

Oops, I hate it when I get a PM in the middle of posting...

<!--EDIT|Shibumi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152572397 -->

Tail4.JPG

Aicwould, Shibumi has it right...I finally (after 2 years) got the Clear Alternatives
tail unit like the one above with integrated LED signals...all enclosed and connects to stock wiring for tail light and signals. The HMF (and other) high mounts mean bye bye stock rear signals and the CA unit above is clean, professional, integrated unit...not f'ing around with panels inside the stock tail light etc...all LEDs in it..

good choice, works well & looks good..

Tony

Shibumi and I did both our bikes in my garage a couple of weeks ago. Something neither of these guys has mentioned, these units are bright, very bright even in the sunlight.

Don

I dont feel safe with flush mount turn signals.

Cagers can see us as it is.
mad.gif

My .02
cool.gif

I have the clear alternatives set and I loved it. Unfortunately, I could not get the bike inspected like that. They want the signal lamps on each side of the license plate. So I had some small LED lamps installed in place of the originals. I got those from lp. They passed and do not look bad.

I have the clear alternatives set and I loved it. Unfortunately, I could not get the bike inspected like that. They want the signal lamps on each side of the license plate. So I had some small LED lamps installed in place of the originals. I got those from lp. They passed and do not look bad.
There is no state inspection here, but I did consider the license plate frame that has LED signals in it, but decided to put the money in my HMF Exhaust fund jar.

Don

I just installed the Clear Alternatives as well. I love it and inspection went fine here in Texas. 60 bucks on Ebay

Yup, I have the smoked Clear Alternatives LED integrator...looks good, works great!
thumbs-up.gif

thanks for all the info... I just ordered the clear alternatives tail light. Someone stated above about the shovel mod.. what is that. Oh and the post is of my exgirlfriend at a party
drink.gif

thanks,
gib

thanks for all the info... I just ordered the clear alternatives tail light.  Someone stated above about the shovel mod.. what is that.  Oh and the post is of my exgirlfriend at a party  
drink.gif

thanks,
gib
Shovel Mod = Removing most of all of the mud flap AKA shovel from the back of your Busa, generally not using an undertail.

Back