My fiancee's new love:(

BigDiesel

Registered
I think his name is 'fity-cent' no, no- 'three hunnit-see' that's it. he's some wanna-be baller and I can't get my girl away from him.

All she does is talk about his HUGE pipes, "did u see how big HIS guns are?" she asked me, "do YOU have a shiny grill like HE does?" like I'd ever do that to my face, pleez!
"He's got 'dubs' on his ride too, what about you huh?" she throws it right in my face how much crap this guy has... "u got DVD navigation and bluetooth, huh? Suede seats?" I can't compete with this....don't know what to do.

think i should share her fellas? or take this guy apart?

Josh_Grad_Amy_New_Car_054.JPG

little brake fluid on the hood and roof, splash some on the glasses so he cant see, then sledge hammer to the face.
Fee hundy aint purdy no mo!

Benz killa huh? I love the SRT-8 but I'd have my cash here. Realisticly the SRT-8 is a bargain compared to the real thing.

I'd throw a 100 shot on the 300 and have some fun. Or maybe even a Paxton. Drop the compression and add about 12lbs of boost. A 800hp luxo bruiser is what the doctor ordered. I love what Chrysler is doing

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148095849 -->

w_merc_e_55_amg_1024.jpg

Nah, I'm thinking I'd just pick up a couple year old Certified 745 or E55 AMG if I was feeling the need for a car like this.

I like the color though, very nice just remember though, Not all Horses are created equal. One Companies 425HP is another companies 370HP is another companies 400HP. It's all up to the Manufacterer.

I do like the American V8 Rumble though, Good stuff.

Actually I prolly would be saving all my $$$ for a home with a garage to put it in. You know Build the cave then get the buggy.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148104426 -->

Nah Brian, The 645 is super cool especially the 507HP M6, but it's big, I'm thinking this is the answer. Small nimble and fast.

z4coup5.jpg

You picking up what I'm putting down? Or is it all about the Convertible?

z4coupside.jpg

The Z4 Coupe and soon the Z4 M coupe. OMG, You all know how I was lusting after the M coupe? Well, I might have to get me a Z4 Coupe this time around...

BMW_Z4_Coupe_7.jpg

dunno if i could fit in one of those Z4s- 6'7" requires a lot of head n leg room...the 300C has it, and then some! plus rain sensing wipers, HID lamps, built-in garage-door opener, heated leather/suede memory seats w/power, dual climate controls, NAVI, one-touch windows, self-dimming mirrors for driver.... man, the only thing missing is the three-ponited star on the hood!

and the extra 40 grand they want for all that woodgrain n leather on the door panels- think i'll pass on that.:D

seeing this in the garage makes it hard to know which keys to grab now when its nice out tho....hope both the toys can play nice?

the_kids.JPG

oh yeah, the batcave is coming in '07-already signed lease till April '07-then i'm outa here n into a house!

punk fuggers won't let me get my Great Dane-had a breeder lined up n everything, now i gotta wait a year n hope the bi#$h is still in good shape n sire is available to stud...dang it, i wanna puppy!
sad.gif

guess i'll have to make do with all the horses i get to play with right now.....

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148113909 -->

Back