Project rock-maxxx has started!

Cool truck Rever! My idea originally started with doing a Losi Mini LST. A few hours of surfin' and I ended up with the E-Maxx. Here are some up to date pics. The beadlocks are awsome.

DSC00757.JPG

I have MIP steel universal drive axles coming. More aluminum as well. Adrcracing is making me a "true fire" body. I'll post up in a few weeks. Rev you had a little bit to do with what scheme I went with. I think you'll like it.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140062844 -->

Looks Schweet!! I'll tell ya, the mini-T was a pain to build and I'll neer do another 1/18th scale. Parts are just too damn small. Loving what you got going there and the Integy parts I have picked up have been pretty impressive. I agree they rock...

So are you going to go with Brushless motors and LiPoly or something else?

Wowsers looking at those pics wants me to break out my Revo again. My Revo has been collecting dust for the last 8 months. I ran 5 tanks through it in the process of breaking the motor in and havent touched it since. If you know anyone whos looking to purchase one. Pass the word around please.
smile.gif

That thing is smoking hot! Good job!

Thanks. Jes, when its all together its gonna come apart to get chromed. I'll be up your way at nextlevel chrome to drop it off in a week or two. Im just waiting on some heavy-duty mip drivetrain.

hot dang, bro!!! Now that is a SWEET set-up! Friggin rocks, man...I'm diggin it!!
super.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Back