Pics from Lolo Pass trip

LOL!! your'e right!!! My bad! Musta been Kevin that took it.:blush:

Thanks for the pics. Plan on just about that same route 4 days, the first week in august. Looking forward to the 77 miles....
Were heading Colville-Missoula-Richland....
biggrin.gif

So I have the day off today, planned it to just rest up and take it easy for a day before heading back to work but you know what? I feel like going for a ride. Its an illness Mark.
drooling3.gif

Mark, I gotta say that I was expecting a group of old farts , err boy was I wrong. You guys turned out to be alot of fun. You can definately count me in on the next ride.
smile.gif

So I have the day off today, planned it to just rest up and take it easy for a day before heading back to work but you know what? I feel like going for a ride.  Its an illness Mark.  
drooling3.gif

Mark, I gotta say that I was expecting a group of old farts , err boy was I wrong. You guys turned out to be alot of fun.  You can definately count me in on the next ride.
smile.gif
I'm sitting here at work wishing I was doing the same thing!!

Yea, it is an illness!

"old fart" LOL!! thats what I call my dad! ( and he would've suprised ya too, he can hang with the best of 'em!)

And "count you in on the next ride"
rock.gif
That's a given man! I'm just tryin' to recruit more!!

Thanks again for coming dude, hope I didn't ride too slow for ya!
tounge.gif

Thanks for the pics. Seems like a great ride and group. To bad you weren't in the Northeast. If your ever out this way (NH) look me up. I have a house on the north side of Lake Winnipesaukee and some nice riding out my back door.

Thanks for the pics. Plan on just about that same route 4 days, the first week in august. Looking forward to the 77 miles....
Were heading Colville-Missoula-Richland....  
biggrin.gif
Good plan, it is actually better to run Lolo going west....you've got a little more room between you and the river!
Let me know when you are rollin thru the tri-cities, maybe I can sneak out and ride a ways with ya...

Nice pictures, sorta jellous....wish I had time for a vacation...heck I would settle for 7 miles of winding road. Must of been a blast...thanks for sharing.
cool.gif

WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing James! Sorry I missed it. It appears a good time was had by all!!!! Glad you're all home safe and sound!!!!

I LOVE that "winding road next 77 miles" sign!
tounge.gif
How great is that?! Great pics! Thanks for posting up.
smile.gif

We met another board member at the bar Sat nite in Lewiston, valleybusa came down with his better half and joined us for a few beverages.
Great guy!  Turns out he knows my bro as well...
He couldn't go along with us cause his busa had some......well......issues.  (little incident with someone else at the helm, it's down and out for a while..)
My wife and I had a great time. It was good to put faces to names. next time y'all come over this way the busa should up & running and I won't have to sit on the front porch wishin' I could go. anyway,had a great time sat nite and can't wait to get together again.

We met another board member at the bar Sat nite in Lewiston, valleybusa came down with his better half and joined us for a few beverages.
Great guy!  Turns out he knows my bro as well...
He couldn't go along with us cause his busa had some......well......issues.  (little incident with someone else at the helm, it's down and out for a while..)
My wife and I had a great time. It was good to put faces to names.  next time y'all come over this way the busa should up & running and I won't have to sit on  the front porch wishin' I could go. anyway,had a great time sat nite and can't wait to get together again.
You shoulda taken the wifes shadow man....Lolo was dry, in fact the whole trip was dry!

I wanna go back.....NOW!
tounge.gif

The tail end of my friends FJR. His knowledge of norhtwest roads is unbelievable. The help he gave me planning this ride was invaluable.
Poor guy rode sweep both days..he didn't seem to mind tho.

lp10.JPG

Back