Cool action photo by accident

c10

Registered
My older son was able to snap this of his younger brother, and I. Original, and a zoom in.
GOPR0120_1531594315233_high.JPG

Screenshot_20180714-195807.png

GOPR0112_1531594315233_high.JPG

Hey excellent shots man, what camera? Dont say its a smart phone camera, if it is they are gooood!
Is that your back yard pool there? Looks awesome, can I come to the next bbq/pool party please? Promise I'll behave and leave the Busa at the gate .
:thumbsup:

Kiwi it is Sugar land's public pool about 1 mile from home . $4.25 for all three of us to swim for the day .
Camera is that Go Pro Hero 2018 I won a few weeks ago . 10 MP

Hi. That is great times. Keep them close to you heart. My oldest daughter was killed by her boyfriend two years ago this July, she was 42.
Hi. well to me my hole life has been filled with death. I have had 3 girlfriends die. One of 16 years, died in Dallas Tx. right next to me. To make it short a car came off an over pass and landed in the cab of my truck she died on the sport. I fractured my back in 8 places. Another died of canser at 45. The last one died in Brooklin Park in New Bedford Ma. We had broken up a week before. I had a load of cars to Fl. When I got back I was reading the paper and saw a Jane Doe, in the paper. I had a bad feeling so I went to her house to find her, no one had seen her for days, I went to the station I could not identafy the body, but I was not kin. So off to her mothers to tell her.

Hi. well to me my hole life has been filled with death. I have had 3 girlfriends die. One of 16 years, died in Dallas Tx. right next to me. To make it short a car came off an over pass and landed in the cab of my truck she died on the sport. I fractured my back in 8 places. Another died of canser at 45. The last one died in Brooklin Park in New Bedford Ma. We had broken up a week before. I had a load of cars to Fl. When I got back I was reading the paper and saw a Jane Doe, in the paper. I had a bad feeling so I went to her house to find her, no one had seen her for days, I went to the station I could not identafy the body, but I was not kin. So off to her mothers to tell her.
As soon as my wife comes home, I'm giving her a big hug.........

I love my 357 J frame .

I got my daughter the S&W 642-2 Airweight. She runs +Ps for defense and it’s a real hand cannon with hot loads. Carrying concealed since it has no visible hammer it could be dependably fired from her pocket or a purse if needed. No hang ups, just five rounds to save her life. IMO the +Ps saved the .38 Spcl as a reliable defensive round. Common lead .38s just don't cut it. Weighs under a pound too.

Back