Dragbike - Modifications

What would you guys suggest i should do to it? :)
Paint? Stretched tail? Wheels? Lower it more?

Well right off the bat I would say definitely take the mop off the back... Oh wait yours is on the left! nevermind :)

What would you guys suggest I should do to it ?

:)

Paint ?

Stretched tail ?

Wheels ?

Lower it more ?

Well right off the bat I would say definitely take the mop off the back . . .

Oh wait yours is on the left !

Never mind *

:)

kickmod-jpg.7239.jpg

Hi all. I have used a 7 inch slick it was an 80s pro stock tire with no problems at all. Ran a 7.63 at 172 mph all motor a 1460 cc 16.4 to 1 comp the bike was an 82 GPZ 1100 with 750 side covers. We had to notch the head and the cam cover gasket to clear the can lobs! Now they use the car slicks. I ran only 7 PSI of air you only have be carefull on shout down.
jeez... ure an old timer huh?

Thanks!
Well, i cant stand it... ;-) looks like someone cut off a part of it. I need to find something else, maybe a +8 tail without the hole for the light? Who make nice tails?

(sorry, i just have to do a few mods...haha)

Woha...ordered a new tail and subframe :banana: This is going to be fun. 5 months until the track opens
Also found a nice V&H Sidewinder.
Sorry, cant help it....:race:

Woha . . .

Ordered a new tail and sub-frame *

:banana:

This is going to be fun .

5 months until the track opens .

Also found a nice V&H Sidewinder .

Sorry,
cant help it . . . .

:race:

What pipe did you have on it before ~ are you going to spray it next ?

as somebody said earlier .. go thru the bike and double check everything mechanical on the bike and make sure all is sound and right. change the fluids, (engine ice), oil... and one everything is checked and ready .. go to some test and tunes get used to racing since you stated you are new to racing motorcycles.. then worry about making either .... go fast changes or cosmetic changes.

just me .02c cents

drop it off at powerhouse... let him go through it.. he wont go crazy without calling you... and hes one of the best tuners there is... I used to try and do all my own stuff... last thing I did was put a swingarm on my 2002... and for a couple hundred bucks... BELIEVE me... its well worth it for a pro to do it... I spent a hundred bucks just on a come-along and special sockets... it seems like ure saving money.. but ure really not.. plus all the damn headache... and franks work is guaranteed.

Back