NEW PB on motor and 1st time on nitrous

I dont follow?

I can only assume its weight

What I mean is if you are running 9.4 @ 143 on motor......with the lost MPH, you should be knocking on 150's.

If you are 150 with the spray, you should be knocking on the 160's WITH Nitrous once you figure out what's wrong...

bike looks fast just sitting there:thumbsup: have you tried a cut seat , that stock seat makes it hard to stay in the sadlle

I have been thinking about ordering drag seat for it.

Before the clutch I would be gripping the shxt out of the seat but with the clutch man Im telling you it leaves to smooth that I dont slide. It takes off so slow!!

bubbas busa jyd.jpg (98.5 KB) here is a picture of my junk.its not much of a street bike anymore but i still ride her to store every once in a while. you can see the modified stock seat it makes a big difference leaving the line.

Thats a DO WORK bike right there!!! How long is it? Mind if I ask whats done to it and what it runs? I understand if its a grudge bike and you wanna keep it on the DOWNLOW!!

What I mean is if you are running 9.4 @ 143 on motor......with the lost MPH, you should be knocking on 150's.

Man this must be going over my head.

Lost mph?

If you are 150 with the spray, you should be knocking on the 160's WITH Nitrous once you figure out what's wrong...

160 WOULD BE SICK!!!!!

Thats a DO WORK bike right there!!! How long is it? Mind if I ask whats done to it and what it runs? I understand if its a grudge bike and you wanna keep it on the DOWNLOW!!
its not really a grudge bike. im too broke for all that. i just try to go as fast as i can with what i have to work with. my average 60fts are 1.36-1.40 have been 1.35 on motor and on nos. i run 5.60s@125 and 8.80s@151-152 on motor 5.40s on nos best 1/4 to date 8.39 @ 163 w/ 1.41 60ft there is a little more et in there i hope to go low 30s. o4 busa true hand clutch w/ weld up mod and billet basket, used je 3mil pistons, used 415/395 cams, used muzzy sidewinder(free), stock head w/ valve springs,pc3, 69.5wb w/ shinko hook up 270lbs suited bike is 470lbs (740lbs bike and me) makes around 200hp on motor and 250hp on nos. we call the bike the "junk yard dog" because it has all hand me down parts on it. the picture is 70.25wb with round slick

its not really a grudge bike. im too broke for all that. i just try to go as fast as i can with what i have to work with. my average 60fts are 1.36-1.40 have been 1.35 on motor and on nos. i run 5.60s@125 and 8.80s@151-152 on motor 5.40s on nos best 1/4 to date 8.39 @ 163 w/ 1.41 60ft there is a little more et in there i hope to go low 30s. o4 busa true hand clutch w/ weld up mod and billet basket, used je 3mil pistons, used 415/395 cams, used muzzy sidewinder(free), stock head w/ valve springs,pc3, 69.5wb w/ shinko hook up 270lbs suited bike is 470lbs (740lbs bike and me) makes around 200hp on motor and 250hp on nos. we call the bike the "junk yard dog" because it has all hand me down parts on it. the picture is 70.25wb with round slick

I love it!!!! that beast leaves like a mofo!!!!

Is the head milled?

I bit the bullet and ordered the NLR nitrous controller along with a 2' pan. Motor comes out tomorrow.

teezy, how much do you weight?

230lbs in my street clothes. I have not weighted myself suited. I have weighted me on the busa at the track. 780lbs without the bottle......785lbs with bottle

motor timeslips 11-19-11.jpg (36.6 KB) these are from last night i dont think my back half mph is where it should be. i think i should be making 30mph from the 1/8 to the 1/4. i dont know if it is cam timing or lack of fuel i will be experimenting over the winter:banghead:

motor timeslips 11-19-11.jpg

230lbs in my street clothes. I have not weighted myself suited. I have weighted me on the busa at the track. 780lbs without the bottle......785lbs with bottle

I'm the same weight and think your MPH is low....

i dont know if it is cam timing or lack of fuel i will be experimenting over the winter:banghead:

My guess is that may be what has happened with both bikes. Check your cam timing unless you plan to port the head and change cams anyway....

Otherwise, something is happening on the big end!

what numbers do you think i should try? i think they are around 107/109 i have heard low #s like 105/105 and high #s like 110/112 im leaning on trying 110/112????

My guess is that may be what has happened with both bikes. Check your cam timing unless you plan to port the head and change cams anyway....

Otherwise, something is happening on the big end![/QUOTE]

motor timeslips 11-19-11.jpg (36.6 KB) these are from last night i dont think my back half mph is where it should be. i think i should be making 30mph from the 1/8 to the 1/4. i dont know if it is cam timing or lack of fuel i will be experimenting over the winter:banghead:

Man I would love to pull thoses numbers on motor!! What do most busas pickup 1/8-1/4?

I'm the same weight and think your MPH is low....!

what are you thinking it should trap?

what numbers do you think i should try? i think they are around 107/109 i have heard low #s like 105/105 and high #s like 110/112 im leaning on trying 110/112????

Actually, I didn't see your mods on my phone before. I'd say you are doing very well but your MPH is a bit low but not bad for your size. I don't know what to tell you with the aftermarket cams. I would get with someone to port the head and see what they recommend for that setup/combo. Again, your ET is getting it done but for as hard as you are leaving I would think the MPH would be higher...

what are you thinking it should trap?

Based on your numbers/mods from the other thread I would think you should be closer to 9.40 @ 148-150+ on motor. With spray you should be in the 8's @ 156-160+ depending how hard you can leave...

You need to launch on the spray! You already have a great clutch setup so add the progressive controller and you will be able to come out on Nitrous and mph better. Your ET will be lower as well as 60ft of course. I was amazed at how much ET I left on the table spraying 2nd gear on. With your clutch in Slider mode, you can launch on the gas while progressing it. A progressive even with a .5 sec delay and 0.5-1.0 build time will minimize "the kick" if your suspension is on point.

Hello I am new user Italy. I want to install Nitrous kir mps dry MPS Spyder Nitrous Spray System 1-0476
goes well on hayabusa 2009? thanks

I use that system on my 2008. It works fine, but is challenging to figure out how to fit inside the air box. The only problem I had was before I had a filter installed in the nitrous line I got some white powder in the system and it plugged the very small jets in the Spyder system. I'm not sure that 4 individual jets are really that important for only 40 hp that I spray.

Dang.. i need some friends around here. LoL.. help me to get better and push my/bike to how it should be ran.

Back