Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

i even started my own thread over there and no responses. I don't know what they do on that forum. Maybe they really don't like each other so they never log in.:laugh::rulez:

:popcorn::popcorn:

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Tom, you need to run for office of something, you will win for sure.
Droid via Tapatalk

Ha ha! As long as you folks vote for me, it will be a landslide!

Just logged on with my phone. Sorry guys I don't have enough time this week to read 47 pages about jet li!

I love how the org has pulled together to help the orgs biggest prankster destroy the vette community. Bringsa tear to my eye!!!! :)

Oh jet you got one more vote from me tonight !

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Just logged on with my phone. Sorry guys I don't have enough time this week to read 47 pages about jet li!

I love how the org has pulled together to help the orgs biggest prankster destroy the vette community. Bringsa tear to my eye!!!! :)

Oh jet you got one more vote from me tonight !

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks for the vote, Sir! :bowdown:

jEZ IM GONE FOR A FEW HOURS AND THIS!!!! Can't leave you guys alone for a minute, keep up the good work

Hahahahaha they closed the thread!!!!!!

2,700 votes :bowdown: :cheerleader:

I came by at my lunch and then when I got home from work (yes....I do work during the day unlike some :whistle: :laugh:) and there were 18 more pages than when I left.

Guess we have some catching up to do in the voting! :beerchug:

Hey now... I do work during the night too!!! Lol... Time to vote again lol

I think we may have worn out our welcome there.......

That's way to funny, then they call us trolls, they wanna see trolls, lets show them trolls

Forum wars........they don't even know.......

Voodooman on the Vette site is on our side, he threw us some votes!

Wow! Shut down on the Vette site. Oh well, we told em it was all in fun. Didn't say anything out of bounds or harsh, actually gave em compliments..?

Us, laugh at our own posts?? Unheard of!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, should we start some shenanigans on the zo6 site, or just keep blowing them away with votes
:whistle:

So, should we start some shenanigans on the zo6 site, or just keep blowing them away with votes
Now its personal. We vote for everything on that page EXCEPT the Vette! :whistle:

troll.jpg

TROLLING
[ON] OFF

Eh, I think they got the message, and dont have such a healthy sense of humor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back