The Color war has begun (All White 2nd Gen. show them what you got)

I've got a white one too hate for you guys to see it with no swingarm or shoes on i'll post pick asap! haveing so swingarm trouble right now. cant keep anything the way it is always gotta change it....:clap::duh:

shot these today with mobile

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

More will come !

Heres my pride and joy, still some more work to go yet.

27012011901.jpg

27012011900.jpg

Really shallow dof there alex, looks nice

I think this was done post processing Ogre. You can tell from the gravel on the ground, and the fact that part of the seat cowl is blurry...

DOF means depth of field. Like how the bike is clear, but the background is blurry.

DOF means depth of field. Like how the bike is clear, but the background is blurry.

I see. I know what depth of field is but "DOF" I did not.
Can you blame me with all the lol, omg and a myriad of other net expressions?!?
Anyway, the effect is software created, the pictures where taken with my mobile.

The pictures were not that interesting, so I added a little FX. (see?? FX!!)
The goal was to make the bike standout, using DOF or/and color.
I love the lunar-like landscape reflection on the exhaust with very nice gold/blue colors, like the bike.
And yes, I used a Nokia N97.

One white Busa (Fionna) waiting for spring time and warmer weather. Zero miles on the clocks at this point.................... A couple more mods and she'll be ready. :cheerleader:

Fionna6.jpg

Fionna2.jpg

Fionna9.jpg

Fionna1.jpg

Fionna5.jpg

Just got this one,going back to a white busa,had a black one but you could see every mark on it.

it is a 2010/2011 model,started doin some mods on it,ohlins shock,gsxr k9 front brake calipers with carbon brake lines, yoshi exhausts ,leather seats,rc components wheels,and other bits and pieces.

2011 white hayabusa 001.jpg

2011 BIKE PICS 031.jpg

2011 BIKE PICS 033.jpg

2011 BIKE PICS 039.jpg

As we say in Australia, "if you're covered in white, then you're doing alright"
:thumbsup:

(actually, I just made that up)

Back