extended swingarms...

Sancho

Registered
Any one have an extended swingarm? I am going to buy one and don't know which to get: Spencer Cycle, Myrtle West, MaxV, C and S customs, Trac Dynamics,..... What about spacers, weld quality, air built in,....etc.

I have a extended underbraced 600(0-6) arm for sale. Great looking arm,but no built in air. I'm in southern CT if you want to check it out. Comes with axle,shock link(needed to put on a Busa), chain gaurd, and mud/rubber guard for shock. I'd like to get $600 for it but make me an offer.

Jim

DSC01370.JPG

pm me for pricing. we have 600's busa's 0-6 and 0-9. underbracing, air, and powdercoating are options.
thanks,
billy

<!--EDIT|3fast
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106322128 -->

This is my favorite swingarm for the busa. Comes stock & extended. Price is around 1,000 to 1,200

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106332037 -->

WHITE_SUZ_HAYABUSA_TOPBTM_P115.jpg

i can help u out on a swingarm. i am a trac dealer and i also extend swingarms, i actually have my personal chrome 6-11" over arm for sale its an extended factory arm. go to www.pcpracing.net click on projects and u will see it on my silver busa, 850 to your door outright

Sancho
contact efreak on suzukihayabusa.orggreat quality at an excellent price

hey we should meet up this summer for a ride

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106792829 -->

Hey, is that just the stock bodywork with the turnsignals taken out.

It looks totally different, and totally badass!

normal_23.jpg

Thanx for the input fellas I really appreciate it. I finally decided to go with a trac dynamics arm. Why #### around, right?? I ordered a 4' over aith a 6 adj. giving me a max of 10' over. With it underbraced, air built in, chain (Rk 530 Gold), caliper arm, and brake line made up, it cost me right at a G from Ricks cycles in NH. Went up there on Saturday and the guy there seems pretty legit.

if you wanted a +6 stretch I would have gone with a +2 to +6 (4in adjustment) so you can get some traction when you want it. 10 over is pretty extreme unless it's for show.

if you wanted a +6 stretch I would have gone with a +2 to +6 (4in adjustment) so you can get some traction when you want it. 10 over is pretty extreme unless it's for show.

I dont get why yall say you have traction problems with a big stretch, I"m 9and half over and i"m leaving at 9 grand, oh my bad thats with a slick:laugh:

Back