$25 HF Wheel Chock

I don't recommend that chock at any price.

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

I would definitely go with this one and have a couple of them myself.

The first one is great for dirt bikes, but I would not trust it much further with a larger bike. I never knew it was that weak, but the simple fact that your rotors may hit is enough to say get something else~!~

I had 2 of the freestanding + the one hoop that the cruiser normally rode in. I bought the 3rd freestanding to replace the hoop a week before the hoop broke just because I didn't like the hoop. If I would have realized how weak it was, I wouldn't have procrastinated with replacing it.

I borrowed one just like it (though not sure what brand) when i swapped swingarms, worked perfect to have the front end supported while rear was in the air. My rotors didn't hit the hoop either? Of course, after seeing these pictures there's no way I'd mount it to a trailer for sure.

Thanks for the heads up I have to go by there today and probably would have bought one just because it was half price today.

The funniest part of this was seeing BusaWhipped riding Luci in track dress and him with no gear, up my road as Mrs. BusaWhipped followed in the truck w/trailer. I'm like, WTH? :laugh:

Holy cow Dennis, that could have been bad!

yep. I saw Luci swaying way too much. I thought I had broken a strap. I was surprised to see the chock broken. If the other side had let go before I stopped, Luci would have been bouncing down the road.

Back