Yosh single/passenger peg delimma

Style

Donating Member
Registered
I have a problem...I can't find any passenger peg bracket that will work with my 4-to-1 Yosh system.  The system is a high mount but not an extreem high mount.  The stock peg assembly bracket won't work; is there any aftermarket companies that make a bracket that would work?  If not...any ideas or solutions?

None I know of, 99% of highmounts require that you lose the passenger pegs.

HMF High mounts don't, plus a couple others.

I lived overseas in Japan and Korea. I bought a 4-1 Tri-oval in Japan. The kit included a new set of passenger peg brackets.

Have you contacted Yoshimura USA and asked about this?
Perhaps they can get you sorted.

Yeah, I called Yoshimura and talked to someone in their technical department.  They said that I had a race system and that no one puts passenger pegs on a race system.  When I told him that I want to, he became really condesending.  His attitude was basically...if Yosh doesn't build it, then you don't need it.  

I talked to a local shop that specializes in Busas and he had the exact same experience with Yosh.  It seems weird that no one makes a bracket that would work.

I had the same problem, wound up ordering the "normal" mid pipe for ~140 USD. from Yosh directly. I searched and searched and even thought about getting one made, but everyone said well, we can make ya one but do you really expect a person's foot to rest on that hot thing
rock.gif

so $140 later I got the normal exit mid pipe and have the high exit one if I ever decide to race it or just go solo
cool.gif

I have a problem...I can't find any passenger peg bracket that will work with my 4-to-1 Yosh system.  The system is a high mount but not an extreem high mount.  The stock peg assembly bracket won't work; is there any aftermarket companies that make a bracket that would work?  If not...any ideas or solutions?
I have the same system and I made an aluminum bracket 1/4" thick and slid it between my stock foot peg mount. I made it long enough so that it would hold my muffler down and not hit my peg. I spun my mid pipe slightly to pull the muffler down. I trimmed off the rubber bushing housing where my factory mufflers were bolted to for clearance. I was also able to keep my stock signal.

DSC00413.JPG

Back