Memorial Day Clean up

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Started my Memorial Day with a ride to the VA Cemetery & Sunset Memorial Gardens to Pay my respects to My Father & Lil' Brother . After that I took a little ride to pass some time and headed back home to wash and wax the Busa. A couple of pics after cleaning.
Used the good Ol' Honda Polish !!

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
Two thoughts come immediately to mind...

What a great day of reflection and introspections, and...

What a beautiful machine.

Kudos to you, brother.

Scar

Wow, Bob! Looks good :bowdown: and agree with Scar...good day for reflecting on who did what when...

...and also a good day for thinking about where we are heading from here...???

Started my Memorial Day with a ride to the VA Cemetery & Sunset Memorial Gardens to Pay my respects to My Father & Lil' Brother . After that I took a little ride to pass some time and headed back home to wash and wax the Busa. A couple of pics after cleaning.
Used the good Ol' Honda Polish !!

Bike looks great! I was wondering how you like your Two Brothers Exhaust slip ons. Im thinking of getting them for mine

Bike looks great! I was wondering how you like your Two Brothers Exhaust slip ons. Im thinking of getting them for mine

I got a good deal on them so I figured that I would give them a shot. I am happy with the way they sound , Not to loud but not to Quiet ! :whistle:

Back