got my pazzo levers installed!!

hemi

Registered
got home from work and my pazzo levers were in the mailbox:laugh::laugh:
Install was brainless, 5 minutes tops for both sides, and they look great! Went with the black shorties/red adjusters, the red adjusters go good with the red busa on my new harris grips, and the red in the decal on the fairing. I'm amazed how much better they feel when riding, wish i would have done this a long time ago

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

couldn't decide at first between the short or the longs, but the shorties feel awesome. I normally use all 4 fingers for the clutch and squeeze it all the way to the bars to shift. I found these perfectly comfortable for my hands using 3 fingers to shift

I love mine also. Use two fingers on the clutch and two on the break. Shorties are perfect!

Congrats, they look great!

Looks great man I had shorties on my 600 and haven't looked back since, when you start 2 fingering the clutch/brake you really discover the beauty of their design:bowdown:

Does your bike start with the clutch lever in position 1?

Some of the FP tacticals have that problem, but the pazzo's seem to be ok. It's just a mm of difference, but it can be confusing when your bike won't start and you don't know why. Solution: move to position 2.

i normally always 2 finger the brake side, just not the clutch most of the time. Haven't tried them on position 1 to see if it starts, i have them at 3 right now which seems about perfect for my hands. Also i read quite a few threads about people complaining the brake side would contact the inner plastics at full turn (i think this mostly applies with risers of some sort, not sure?), but mine work perfect and have about 1/4-1/2" clearance at full turn. Extremely happy with them, and shipping through pashnit was very quick

i live the pazzo's, i normally do 2 finger clutch 1 finger brake, and yes the bikes will start in eny setting with the pazzos

busa c 3 lvrs.JPG

I was curiuos how black levers would look on the orange and black busa, they llok good :thumbsup:

Greenbean, thanks for the compliment on the seat, i absolutely love them, very comfortable and i love the back pad, seems to hold u in the bike a lot more. By far the best mods to the busa so far: new image seats, hid kit, pazzo levers

got home from work and my pazzo levers were in the mailbox:laugh::laugh:
Install was brainless, 5 minutes tops for both sides, and they look great! Went with the black shorties/red adjusters, the red adjusters go good with the red busa on my new harris grips, and the red in the decal on the fairing. I'm amazed how much better they feel when riding, wish i would have done this a long time ago

Those look nice on your bike. Are those the Clear Alternative smoked lenses?

Very nice Derek, they look great. Glad to help you out.

And that was quick, you ordered those on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Back