limited edition pazzo levers

Looks awesome. Never thought white levers would look too good, but they blend in perfectly!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

i had the black with blue adj. on my gixxer and i wanted something different so i kinda went out on a limb there and turned out pretty good. thanks everyone!

ya there white. thats whats limited. lol. i wish they had the finish all the other ones do though, that would look sick! but i cant complain. in the long run im going for a white / black look all over. NO CHROME!

Very nice and great price for genuine pazzos. The white lever color is perfect for a panda bike. black would be fine too but that would be much more subtle. Nice ...and I like the b/w plan. nice flourish you have on bar ends too.:bowdown:

Very nice and great price for genuine pazzos. The white lever color is perfect for a panda bike. black would be fine too but that would be much more subtle. Nice ...and I like the b/w plan. nice flourish you have on bar ends too.:bowdown:
Why thank you. Yes def going for the panda look.:)
Posted via Mobile Device

+1! I saw the post, missed the pics (guess the page hadn't finished loading), Googled Limited Pazzo, saw a pic and thought "who in the crap would want white levers???" Came back to the thread and saw em...and they freakin rock on your bike!:thumbsup:

Hadn't thought of that before, but the K9 white is perfect for those levers bro!

ya there white. thats whats limited. lol. i wish they had the finish all the other ones do though, that would look sick! but i cant complain. in the long run im going for a white / black look all over. NO CHROME!

Looks good:thumbsup:
Thats what what I have in mind for mine too(all white/black). I was getting the lever in white also.

Back