ebay undertail ?

rock.gif
Not so much... No... Have you seen a profile shot of that tail installed? I am pretty certain that from the side view these particular undertails look kinda wierd. My .02

It's weird looking....and unfortunately, you get what you pay for in body parts, and thats a pretty cheap price, which would lead me to supect the quality of said part.....get a topgun!

Check out this undertail
I just took that undertail off of my Busa. I didn't like the look. I like the concept of the turn signal on the sides, but because of the design of brake lights it take away from the body lines and it looks kinda of funny. The Undertail in this auction is the one I bought and hae installed as you can see. The turn signals are from a "04" GSXR-1000 with clear alternative lens. The only thing now is that I am debating weather or not to paint it silver to match. What do you guys and gals think.

<!--EDIT|henryace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099079054 -->

Hayabusa.jpg

Henry, my only comment on the one posted above is that you can just about accomplish the same thing with a dremel and some patience trimming the Factory bits.

If it isn't painted to match, I think it should be, would prolly look better.

here is a back view of the first one i had it on my bike with dual highs the turn signals where not so noticable from the back though

101_0125_AUT_2.JPG

if you look just above the pipe you can see the turn signal i think it would look great on a single pipe or low mount bike i have since changed undertails and sold it to GM Busa for about 100 bucks

101_0129_AUT.JPG

MidnightBusainSD is the one in your pictures the same on ebay? if yes what do you think about the quality?

ive sen that same style on a busa and I think they look good, not sure about the quality though. here is what one looks like from behind. this one is alot more expensive thogh but ame style

tail.jpg

elmostro
I'm not sure if it is the same it looks like it i bought mine over a year ago it's abs Plastic it seems to be pretty good i had to drill the holes in it for mounting and i couldn't access the center wholes at the time cause of my exahust i figured out how to do so later so then the fit wasn't to bad i do think there are better tails out there if i was to do it over again i would go with the undertail that replaces your exsiting one i can't find the website for it now or the name ugg hor frustraitng but it has been posted them make a euro style tail and a normal one to keep your stock light

jjmetheny
You can see the tail lights quite well the turn signals show up even better if you was offset from my pipes if you looked straight at the bike it was hard to see them directly but you could see a reflection especially on my rims now without the pipes in the way i know you could see the turn signals really well even with the bike being lowered I used a intergration box so my brake and stop lights also flashed with my signals since i didn't wana take any chances

Hey elmostro,

Another thing to consider is that "dark silver" isn't gonna match Da Train's paint. Yer still gonna have to have the one you posted a link to painted to match. The dark silver matches the grey on the black/grey bikes... Just FYI... Maybe you already knew that though...
rock.gif

Back