Nojima Japan: Exhaust Systems

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
Pretty sharp looking pipe colors and pipe design. Looks familiar just can't put my finger on it. Anyone?

daeg_bikef73_m.jpg

nt618slc-cl_up.jpg

nt618slc-cl_up2.jpg

nt618slc-cl_rr.jpg

Looks ok. I'm not digging the connection where the mid pipe meets the can.
The can semi resembles an Akrapovic, or at least the end of it does?? :dunno:

What are you trying to say...?
I think I said it, looks familiar. I know they make systems for other companies but I just can't put my finger on it..someone will surely figure it out for me. I am a little slow.. :poke:

Looks like the Brocks can for their dual exhuast. Hey we know. I seen it in a few pics of Busa's from Japan:poke:

Looks ok. I'm not digging the connection where the mid pipe meets the can.
The can semi resembles an Akrapovic, or at least the end of it does?? :dunno:

X2 on all counts.

Silencer looks almost like an afterthought. But the tip looks very akrapovic.
Posted via Mobile Device

I first off want to say that as a Brock Dealer this post is truly insulting to someone who has done so much for the sport..The Brock's Ct Series exhaust is MANUFACTUERED by Nojima for Brock according to Brock's Specs just like the StreetSmart Series is MANUFACTURED by Hindle to Brock's Spec,just like you wanting to have your exhaust manufactured by Ti-Force or all the other pipe manufacturers you were so called working with in your post...I know you and Brock had a falling out but this is truly poor business practice and will bite you in the butt if not careful,just a fair warning...Brock doesn't just remove a badge and stick his name on it,he does true r&d,specing,and testing to be sure product is at it's best before production,he doesn't have pipe dreams...I wish there were more people like Brock around instead of the fly by nights,the industry would be worth something still instead of diminishing...This post is truly a disgrace and I don't know how a so called professional would even conjure up a post with all the work that you got to do...they say a idle mind is a terrible thing,get your game up...

Folks don't read this as an attack but information for those that don't know the industry or what Brock has done for the sportbike/racing community as a whole..I just hate seeing more conflict being brought into the sport that's not needed...We all can make money and have fun but we only get ahead by helping the next man succeed not by trying to pull him down...This Post Is Just Good Ole Crab Pot Syndrome At It's Finest...You'll have a good day....

Last edited:
i first off want to say that as a brock dealer this post is truly insulting to someone who has done so much for the sport..the brock's ct series exhaust is manufactuered by nojima for brock according to brock's specs just like the streetsmart series is manufactured by hindle to brock's spec,just like you wanting to have your exhaust manufactured by ti-force or all the other pipe manufacturers you were so called working with in your post...i know you and brock had a falling out but this is truly poor business practice and will bite you in the butt if not careful,just a fair warning...brock doesn't just remove a badge and stick his name on it,he does true r&d,specing,and testing to be sure product is at it's best before production,he doesn't have pipe dreams...i wish there were more people like brock around instead of the fly by nights,the industry would be worth something still instead of diminishing...this post is truly a disgrace and i don't know how a so called professional would even conjure up a post with all the work that you got to do...they say a idle mind is a terrible thing,get your game up...

Folks don't read this as an attack but information for those that don't know the industry or what brock has done for the sportbike/racing community as a whole..i just hate seeing more conflict being brought into the sport that's not needed...we all can make money and have fun but we only get ahead by helping the next man succeed not by trying to pull him down...this post is just good ole crab pot syndrome at it's finest...you'll have a good day....

Wow, someone did some real reading into a picture and a few words .......... WOW, We do sell Brock's systems through our accounts with Schnitz Racing and Orient Express with our own maps, so this post is more of the same non-factual ranting ............. interesting.....

Last edited:
Back