Pics of my baby..

DamnYank

Registered
Been awhile since I posted any pics, and Ive added a few things in that time. When I purchased the bike it was pretty much stock, except for a pair of Two. Bros Bolt Ons and a Rumble Cyclops undertail. Since then I dropped that hideous undertail and went with a Leo Vince full system. Also removed a few stickers, added a set of Race Railz, ASV Shorties, TRE, PCIII, as well as dyno tuned. Gettin her ready for a hot FL summer so I just flushed the coolant and replaced with Engine Ice, and also changed the oil. Im about to tackle the small air box mod tonight, and am looking to go with a 43 tooth rear sprocket and 1 inch raising link in the rear end in the near future. My baby's almost done lookin like I want it to and she's runnin like a raped ape!! Heres a few pics.

Phone054.jpg

Phone056.jpg

Phone057.jpg

Phone058.jpg

Phone059.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks alot fellas. :beerchug: I gotta stop looking at this forum so much. Every time I open a new thread there is a different mod that can be done. The ole lady is gonna whoop my azz if I spend any more money!!

Oh and the levers. I looked at the Pazzos and CRGs and decided the ASV's looked the best. Plus they come with a 5 year warranty. :thumbsup:

Back