Looky Looky what came in the mail today

Riders and traffic behind you will have no problem seeing it. :thumbsup:

Don't bother connecting the turn signal bars. They are too dim to see from any real distance, and they are pointed up too much to be seen from directly behind.

You'll like the look--easy to install. Here's mine!

100_1173 (Small).JPG

I got it from motodynamics.com, looks very clean, brand new and professionally built, looks like a brand new tail light assembly but clear.

I paid right at 80.00 for it. I first saw it in THIS THREAD

I ordered it on Friday afternoon and it showed up on my door at 10am this morning.

I just can't wait to get it installed ....

Awesome, Thanks for the info, might order myself one in the next few days :beerchug:

it has turn signals built in also,correct? can you plug and play or do you have to make a wye splice in there to connect so existing turnsignals also work or are you just gonna black out stock signals

$80 with LED's? smokin deal.. hey you want a LED modulator for it? (I have a spare signal dynamics "back off" unit.. is yours for the askin.. :))

$80 with LED's? smokin deal.. hey you want a LED modulator for it? (I have a spare signal dynamics "back off" unit.. is yours for the askin.. :))

cough cough) I have something like that on the way now :)

OK so the oldest and I decided we would tackle this change tonight.. Took about an hour total to make the switch.... Here are some pics.... I took the pics with varying light so that you could get a good idea of what it really looks like. All in all I think that this new tail lense is brighter... I will be hooking up the turn signals, any light in the back is good in my opinion but I gotta tell ya I wouldn't run with just the new integrated lights. I will be using them in conjunction with the factory.

The factory tail light...

busa-tail-light-install-004-sized.jpg

The son wanted to be a transformer... I thought he looked like a cone head.
busa-tail-light-install-evan1.jpg

Then he wanted to be a cylon
busa-tail-light-install-evan2.jpg

Tail light from a distance
busa-tail-light-install-054-sized.jpg

Close up
busa-tail-light-install-021-sized.jpg

Turn Signals
busa-tail-light-install-034-sized.jpg

Close up
busa-tail-light-install-046-sized.jpg

busa-tail-light-install-004-sized.jpg

busa-tail-light-install-evan1.jpg

busa-tail-light-install-evan2.jpg

busa-tail-light-install-054-sized.jpg

busa-tail-light-install-021-sized.jpg

busa-tail-light-install-034-sized.jpg

busa-tail-light-install-046-sized.jpg

Ahhh so in the mail today another little box shows up... I installed a little device that turns the turn signals into running lights... I also had ordered some hi intensity led strips that I added to the bottom of the tag... When you hit the brakes the back end now lights up like a christmas tree... The turn signals (Now running lights) Flash together fast to slow and the brakes lights that I added on the tag plus the new tail light all come on and stay on.....

Here is what it looks like.

brakes.jpg

brakes.jpg

Back