Please add to this thread

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
ok heres what you need to do... goto
Says-It.com
and make a sign picture or whatever you want..try to be funny put respectfull, then post up the picture of your creation here in this thread....heres one I did
(hint)use the link button to find other sites

Highway-Sign.jpg

Sorry, I registered, which they required, and now I'm being asked to download software. I'll just have to enjoy others on this one. Being lazy :laugh:

it may be asking you to download java script DADOFTHREE has nothing to do with the web site only with how it lets you create the pages

money_usd1_15475063533_final.png

Last edited:
it may be asking you to download java script DADOFTHREE has nothing to do with the web site only with how it lets you create the pages

You are correct, getting ready to go to work and just wanted to surf the oRg. I enjoy the crap out of your stuff anyway. Maybe tomorrow when I wake up. And thanx for posting. I think it will be fun. Someone posted some of this up recently.

You are correct, getting ready to go to work and just wanted to surf the oRg. I enjoy the crap out of your stuff anyway. Maybe tomorrow when I wake up. And thanx for posting. I think it will be fun. Someone posted some of this up recently.
yeah that was me with the church signs...LOL

Back