Grumpy out of surgery

Okay...this is all I have for now. Pray for me.

postop.jpg

How did I know it was going to be his right hand :whistle:

Good luck guys :beerchug:

I told you I'd be in trouble for posting this.....apparently I wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

Note to self.....don't share secrets with Lycan. :rofl:

I don't see the warning labels about it being hot...be sure he knows that...unsteady hand and all :rofl:

Labels for the stupid...ahhh, America... :laugh:

P.S. If Dave doesn't take all of his pain meds, ummm, I think you should "Pay Them Forward" :laugh:

I don't see the warning labels about it being hot...be sure he knows that...unsteady hand and all :rofl:

Labels for the stupid...ahhh, America... :laugh:

P.S. If Dave doesn't take all of his pain meds, ummm, I think you should "Pay Them Forward" :laugh:

Available for a fee at the bash.

Ya know, I've always heard that too much, well you know, will make you go blind. Never knew it would screw up your hand too:poke::rofl:

Ahh yes and I will have new and improved kung-fu grip. I may never leave the house again...

Anyway, the outer nerve that has been causing the palm and thumb numbness is shot and likely has permanent damage and cannot be fixed, the carpal tunnel has been released so the nerve bundle on the inside has some space and the surgeon has high hopes that it will fix the burning and searing pain I get from lifting something or extended time on the bike (IE 20 minutes or more) or driving or writing etc... He saw no tendon damage which is what it felt like, anyone ever have accute tendonitis before, wow fugging pain!!!

Lycan he specifically said that I should not lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk while the stitches were in and may have trouble doing so for the first month or so anyway. He said nothing about climbing up onto the roof and removing the 30' mast that broke a strap last night at 4am and scared the crap out of us. Besides I didn't use the ladder, it was too heavy for one arm. I climbed the fence and got up onto the lower roof and just kinda worked my way up to the 3rd level where the antenna was hanging from. A couple of swift kicks and the second strap broke and then just slid the the whole thing over the edge and dropped it...

I didn't lift anything :rulez:

And for anyone that doesn't know me I always read or listen to the rules, I just never ever follow them :laugh:

Last edited:
Oh and I got 28 vicodin, none of which I will likely take, I am not big on pain and just don't let it bother me or simply ignore it. Pain is a good reminder that you are alive.

I will however take the Ibu's or naproxen 3x a day for the swelling, my fingers look like sausages right now.

And what takes off the Betadine wash??? I already know John is going to say Honda Polish but I am fairly certain the doctor wouldn't approve of that.

GIXERHP loves Honda Polish, He bought 28 cases of the old formula at Daytona last year...

Last edited:
Oh and Lycan on that last ride coming down Hellbender when I passed the Vette and I redline power shifted 2nd to 3rd, I broke 3rd, my trans is junk. Anybody got a used trans? Gonna rebuild and likely undercut the whatever goes back in the bike.

Back