Rear Spools Installed

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Putting my baby up until Spring. Can't afford insurance.

These aren't rear spools. I bought the rear sliders to get black.

DSC00545 (Medium).JPG

DSC00546 (Medium).JPG

DSC00547 (Medium).JPG

He said it's because of $$insurance$$, not the weather. SC temps are still in the 80's.

Ouch $4K. I don't pay that for all of my bikes, and my truck. You need to look for a different carrier. Don't forget to use a good cover that will let moisture escape.

:beerchug:

Darned insurance companies. Have you look into State Farm? They go by displacement. A busa is cheaper than a 67 H.P. Harley. :laugh:

I just got spools and a rear stand the other day too but mine ain't going up on it yet.:laugh:

I think I remember something about a crash earlier this year with a passenger? Did that have anything to do with your high insurance rate?

Install mine this afternoon and with the rear stand it was soooo easy to clean the chain and lube it.:thumbsup:

looks good but like TruWrecks said make sure to use a cover that doesn't cause condensation to collect on your baby...definitely check with State Farm, i've been with them for years and homeowners, 2 cages, and the Busa run me less than $1400/year :beerchug:

Along with spools, stands, and good cover, don't forget a Battery Tender. Hook it up and forget it. It'll take care of the battery, and cover the computer draw on said battery, till spring.

Yes, insurance companies can be real PITA if they get a chance. But $4000 a year:eek:. Even with one wreck you should be able to beat that somewhere else. And I thought Progressive was bending me over at $1900 yr.

Ouch $4K. I don't pay that for all of my bikes, and my truck. You need to look for a different carrier. Don't forget to use a good cover that will let moisture escape.

:beerchug:

Correct, look around!

I've been with Geico for years with my autos and they wanted 4K for my Busa for the year. Called up State Farm and I'm paying $45 a month for full coverage.

Shop till you drop.

:poke:

man listening to you all is making me cry on the inside. My insurance rates are terrible. Geico, state farm, allstate wouldn't inssure me. Progressive is the only one that would and they wanted... well i'ld rather show you all because you wouldn't believe me if i said it. top number is quote, last number is what i pay in full, middle number is what i save. :laugh: (makes me feel special). the only reason they would insure me is because all my cars are inssured through them.

So, I finally had a friend who comes in to eat at our restaraunt tell me to come down to his office cause he's an agent. Well i think he ended up lying (not telling the whole truth is how he put it) about my situation. So i ended up with liability insurance with vandalism, theft, and fire for $3300 a year. basically covers the bike unless it's my fault.

318808177_1087730938_0.jpg

318809339_1087735058_0.jpg

Back