Mounting and dismounting your woman

I just asked her she said either way is fine with her  
firedevil.gif

I know
corner2.png
Okay...I totally didn't get that pic, then I was wonderin' if it went along this line??

_smokey.jpg

right click, save as... dont know that that one is going to make it past the screeners LOL

i always teach left side, mount and dismount, most exhaust are right side and for that reason go with the left.
Also the left is closer to the ground persay.
beerchug.gif

We teach right side in motor school for very good reasons.
Motor jocks get on and off on the right -- away from traffic. Also
the side stand can fail leaving you pinned under your bike.

Right side mount is usually a sign the rider has been to a school and trained this way.
Seems like procuring right hand drive patrol cars might be a good idea as well!
smile.gif

Both her an the Busa get mounted from the left. She is blind in the left eye so she can't see me coming.

Right side mount is usually a sign the rider has been to a school and trained this way.
Seems like procuring right hand drive patrol cars might be a good idea as well!
smile.gif
There are enough comedians in the world, are you trying a new profession?

I will have to look into the right hand drive, then I could really haul the mail.

The British accent might be a problem.

In the garage I have to mount her up from the right cause the bass boat is so close but on the road it's always from the left soooooo I guess it depends if I'm getting mounted up at home or doing it on the road.
laugh.gif

99% of the time its the left, unless your parking with other bikes jammed on your sides you have to get off the right side sometimes......

MSF teaches to grab the front bake as you mount from the left

Who cares? Just get on it and ride it!

--Wag--

thats funny, thats the main reason why I get off the left side. Before I did the kickstand mod I saved my bike twice cause I was standing right next to her. Now it's habit to get off the left side and stand there for a sec before I walk away.

heart.gif
for the kickstand mod..

Back