Hello Busa.org!

staylor

Registered
Greetings everyone!

I wanted to say hello and briefly introduce myself.   My name is Scott Taylor, and I live near the Memphis, TN area... 39 years old, been riding since I was about 12. Just picked up my blue k8 Hayabusa last week, and haven't stopped grinning since!  A friend of mine told me about this forum, so I've been browsing around for a few days, reading tons, and really like the community you all have established here.   I love this machine, the busa, and it feels like it belongs beneath me more than any other bike I've ever ridden.  The only thing that sucks right now is its taking me forever to get those break-in miles chipped away, since I can't ride as often as I'd like.

Anyway, I'm glad to be able to join a resource and community that is hayabusa.org.  I look forward to many, many more miles on the busa and many more threads at 'the org'.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Oh, here's the obligatory pic!

Yup you go it, very nice looking ride, welcome again!
beerchug.gif

Oh and BTW, the reflectors gotta go...your first mod of many
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
welcome.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh and BTW, the reflectors gotta go...your first mod of many
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

welcome.gif
Noted!  I definitely plan to learn much from you all regarding a few mods here and there.  
laugh.gif
 Like doing something about those huge batman looking cans on the sides... but all in due time.  

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks again!!  Here's a pic of Big Blue and Lil Blue together.... you may see a pattern with my color tastes.  
smile.gif

BigBlue_n_LilBlue.jpg

welcome.gif

Very nice...

Blue is my favorite color, too. Although, my latest 2 vehicles (300 company car and the BUSA) are Black. I really like the black.

Welcome to the best sportbike family on the 'net, bro.

Gorgeous ride!

beerchug.gif

Congrats on your 'final' upgrade.

Back