06-37.jpg

07-33.jpg

You must be very proud!

Congrats on your great choices.

Well done~
beerchug.gif

Scar thank you so much
beerchug.gif

* This helmet's inside coating material is quite special . It's called Sanitized , Sanitized also founder company's name (Switzerland based) , world's leading company in antimicrobial hygiene protection . No bacteria , no odor inside the helmet .

beerchug.gif
Sweet.

I wonder if they will sell the one with his face on top of it. I can remember which race it was, but he had a pic of him on top so when his head was down the pic was looking up.

Very psychedelic! Could never get an AGV to fit right always seemed to fit better on those with smaller craniums.

beerchug.gif
Sweet.  

I wonder if they will sell the one with his face on top of it.  I can remember which race it was, but he had a pic of him on top so when his head was down the pic was looking up.
that race was Mugello , probably they will sell that helmet this autumn ,

02-151.jpg

Guclu, can you please adopt me, PLEASE !!!! Or at least let me have access to your bank account, LoL !!

SO, out of all the helmets, which is your favorite ??

Guclu, can you please adopt me, PLEASE !!!!  Or at least let me have access to your bank account, LoL !!

SO, out of all the helmets, which is your favorite ??
thank you so much
smile.gif

this new helmet is not my fav.
smile.gif

(but before that it was Arai RX7 Nakano Grey/Red)

smile.gif

beerchug.gif
Sweet.  

I wonder if they will sell the one with his face on top of it.  I can remember which race it was, but he had a pic of him on top so when his head was down the pic was looking up.

02-151.jpg
would love to have one of those.. what are the price ?
that helmet (Rossi face on the top) is not out yet , you have to wait about 3 or 4 months (the price will be about 700USD i think) , but this helmet , AGV GP-TECH Valentino Dreamtime Limited Ed. , is about 760USD plus 80USD for iridium gold shield (dark black shield is about 40-50USD) . Between Dreamtime is not officialy released in the States or at least AGV stating so on their USA Website ...

(thanks for all messages)

beerchug.gif
Sweet.  

02-151.jpg
would love to have one of those.. what are the price ?
that helmet (Rossi face on the top) is not out yet , you have to wait about 3 or 4 months (the price will be about 700USD i think) , but this helmet , AGV GP-TECH Valentino Dreamtime Limited Ed. , is about 760USD plus 80USD for iridium gold shield (dark black shield is about 40-50USD) . Between Dreamtime is not officialy released in the States or at least AGV stating so on their USA Website ...

(thanks for all messages)
That helmet had me rolling when I saw it dure the race. Forget when that helmet is coming out where can I get a pic of myself put on my helmet.

Back