Helmet

George C.

Registered
Check out this helmet, What do you think about this one would it be something you might wont??
Motorbike helmets serve one purpose - to protect. Reevu have taken this concept further, producing the world’s first motorbike helmets with an integrated rear view system that helps prevent accidents… A new age in motorcycle helmets has arrived.

http://www.reevu.com/index.asp

probably going to be outrageous in price... but i'd wear it...

interesting product, I wonder if the mirror actually mirrors the horizontal meaining if a car comes up and seems to pass on the right side of the bike will it show up on the right side or the left....

Cute idea,

Could be more than a little distracting until you got used to it though.

So, how's it work as a helmet, all gimmicks aside? I've never heard of them before
rock.gif

For the past two years Reevu’s rear view technology has taken the Sports and Leisure industry by storm – creating a new benchmark in preventative safety on roads, in all five continents around the world.
[/QUOTE]

Aren't there seven continents?

i think it's a cool idea however i wonder if riders will be stuck on looking behind them and not paying attention to the stuff infront

interesting product, I wonder if the mirror actually mirrors the horizontal meaining if a car comes up and seems to pass on the right side of the bike will it show up on the right side or the left....
wouldnt make much since if it was like that with everything that a motorcycle rider has to deal with already.... i'm sure that if a car comes to pass you on the right it will show up on the right in your mirror...

i think it's a cool idea however i wonder if riders will be stuck on looking behind them and not paying attention to the stuff infront
My thoughts exactly. It may actually be a distraction when riding with others or street racing.Lets face it, there really isn't ANY "blind spot" that isn't covered by the mirrors Might be an answer for those who just won't run mirrors, but bottom line.....I don't think we need a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

<!--EDIT|lazerbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140924970 -->

For the past two years Reevu’s rear view technology has taken the Sports and Leisure industry by storm – creating a new benchmark in preventative safety on roads, in all five continents around the world.

Aren't there seven continents?[/QUOTE]
+1 there are 7 and you could only ride on 6 of them. Someone slept through geography
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Back