Rear Sets Advice…

M3Busa

Registered
Okay, I am overwhelmed with the rear set choices. I want a good quality "flat Black"￾ rear set for my '07. Who should I go with? PICS would be great.

No experience from me, but Sato's are so sexy but also damm expensive. (At work, firewall will not let me get to pics on photobucket, sorry).

i just got mine painted ...

board_45.JPG

I just love my Satos...looks, adjustability(low forward for sportouring/high back for track), and most importantly, the way they feel when leaning off at high speed, no slip and secure. BTW, they look great in black too. Doyle

P1010555.JPG

The above close up still shows LocTite powder on the exhaust, I had just adjusted them....I wanted to mention, hold every brand in your hands and feel the play in the mechanism (if any) you really do get what you pay for in rear sets (really tight, quality movements in the Satos for example).
Doyle

Vortex for the big boyz' toyz-standin 6'7" the oem rearsets suk monkey n*tz! down and back all the way and now my legs dont get cramps anymore
cool.gif

bdaypresents_001.jpg

Hey M3! I highly suggest if you buy some, get em from our sponsor Golden Child(Daniel)...He's the best in every way! Doyle

P1010341.JPG

I got a got deal on the Ti Force rearsets from Charles at streetntrack.I like them, very light, tight action, and the position is not to agressive. Solid mounted pegs give a MUCH better feel for what the bike is doing underneath you.

Yeah I know, it's kinda dirty, I been riding in the rain.  
laugh.gif

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back