Just bought an 03 Busa

cerebusa

Registered
Hi guys, its been a year since my BLK/Gray 99 was stolen. I finally found another that I liked and picked it up this past Sat. What if anything do I need to know about that is diff from the 99's? I do know the fuel pump is in the tank, other than that I did not keep up that well with the Newer bikes. Do I need to do the airbox mod or the TRE? I have a full Muzzy like I had on the 99 on order and trying to sell the Yosh slipons that are on the bike. I also have the service man. I downloaded here, will it cover teh 03? It is a nice machine, only had 4020 mi. and had been babied. Its is Blk/gray also, nice. Thanks in advance for your input, Mike...

Most of the problems were fixed on the 03+ bikes. You don't need to do the TRE for any bike. With the full Muzzy you will want a power commander to allow the bike to run at it's greatest potential. People are going to ask you for pics also!

worthless.gif

first thing you should do is build a gps tracker for it. opengpstracker.org will get you started. I made one for my brother its great! I use a aorta different solution monthly its 30$ but its realtime 24/7 tracking. if you need help shoot me a pm.

oh the gps tracker you can build is only 8-10 a month. my setup was 30 a month but its not the same as that place.

Pics are a commin, I wanted to get a few of the things the previous owner had done corrected to my tastes. Got rid of an ugly undertail yesterday and went with the led integrated. Also want to do the pipe and airbox mod. But will have some up by this weekend. Why I almost get the vapors just lookin at it. Thanks, Mike........

I posted pics the other day no problem but now its saying ERROR! You must enter a URL. I cant figure it out...anyone know why?

Email me the pics and I can host them on my flickr account for you to share if you need help hosting.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="CODEHEAD">Code Sample:[/Quote]<div class="CODE clearfix">darkflame808atthefollowinglocationofgmail.com@yougot.it[/Quote][/Quote]

It's a little scrambled but you should get the point.

Here are some pics before I went back with the stock/ integrated tail light and with the yosh system. Still waiting on the muzzy to get here and Ive got a smoked windscreen on its way to replace the chrome one. Let me know what yall think.
pics.jpg

rear.jpg

passside.jpg

front-1.jpg
fender-1.jpg

Your "new" '03 is restricted if it matters to you, but by '03 most of the quirks had been worked out by Suzuki. Along with the different fuel pump it has a better 32 bit ECU. I bought my '03 new and after 30k miles I can say it has been a great bike.

Your "new" '03 is restricted if it matters to you, but by '03 most of the quirks had been worked out by Suzuki. Along with the different fuel pump it has a better 32 bit ECU. I bought my '03 new and after 30k miles I can say it has been a great bike.
Yeh I knew it was restricted but Im not sure if im going to do the tre or not. Im gonna start with a k&n or bmc filter, airbox mod, and 4-1 muzzy. Should have all that done in 2 weeks b/c im going to the beach tomorrow. My 99 had almost 40k on it and it ran as good as the day it came home.

Back