old news, im going turbo but.......

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i took zee bike out today brought her up to 9k hit the 40 shot nitrous equaling an added 50 horsepower, man she pulled like a freight train. frigging awesome. it was like another busa attached to this one. what a rush. kinda makes me not want to turbo with the power like that. granted it was the the first try with the 40 shot the rest have been smaller building up to this one. im am very very impressed with what the nitrous can do, yes i changed maps to do that also.

Turbo always there... bottle of nitrous use refill, use refill, use then need it but its empty must refill... I ran nitrous in one of my cars it was $33.00 for 10 pound tank to fill back then. Thought about putting it on my stang now its up to $44.00 for 10 pounds here. I would get five... 1/4 mile passes then I was out of 10 pounds. Too much money and was always running out.

allthetoys3.jpg

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
I think you ought to ride a turbo now[/quote] I do like the turbo idea 99 thats for sure... some day I hope

dsc00174adc47fsi7.jpg

I like the juice... I run between 100 and 350hp of it in my Camaro. 125hp in my Talon tsi awd. And 40hp(for now) on the Busa. And outfitting my '91 165rwhp streetfighter with a 60hp wet fogger system. I buy it 5- 64lb bottles at a time. Pump it myself.

IM001743.JPG

Gas is getting very expensive here in NJ, 6 dollars a lb. Saturday i had 14 various size bottles slightly over filled,29 lb's was 186.00 dollars with tax.

Just a couple of years ago it was 4 dollars a lb.

And 25 bucks for a nitrous permit every 2 years.

Gas is getting very expensive here in NJ, 6 dollars a lb. Saturday i had 14 various size bottles slightly over filled,29 lb's was 186.00 dollars with tax.

Just a couple of years ago it was 4 dollars a lb.

And 25 bucks for a nitrous permit every 2 years.
why don't you get a pump and start filling your own bottles?? It's MUCH cheaper....

I've had 1360's, 1390's, turbo busas (300-450hp) and I'll tell ya this, my little turbo gix scares the living crap out of me
laugh.gif

The design of the busa makes them feel stable even though they are making more power and accelling tons quicker. Lighten a bike and shorten its wheelbase and it'll open your eyes "uber" quick. Only thing I miss is the comfort level of the ergos.

ya.. i think the fact that i weight less than 150 doesnt help
guns.gif
keep the front end down

Back