2009 colors????

I want to see this colors scheme again
adshot-1.jpg

or this

bluebusa07.jpg

I reckon mine has some electrical glitches on the display as my eyes couldn't keep up with the needles as I opened the gas on the Autobahn today
laugh.gif

Well after doing a search on the 2009 Busa all over the internet, I came up totally blank. Looks like zuki is keeping tight lipped on this one. I know damn well they can put out something that will destroy kawi, especially because they've been sleeping behind the wheel over there in rice land for ten years with basically taking the same decade old motor and just doing a big bore kit to it instead of comming out with some new state of the art technology, and pushing the CC's up to 1500, thus giving a wide gap in HP to best the competition. The current orange color is OK, but I'm not much into the hot pink graphics on it. The blue with the gold wheels in my opinion looks like a BMX bike from Wal-Mart from back in the 80's, no offense to any of you guys that bought one. And the dark gray is just OK, but deep down whoever buys one I'm sure is saying "Man, if only it was a real black"

You know, I really didn't like any of the 08 colors in pics. Once you see them in person and out in the sun, they are COMPLETELY different...
winkold.gif

I ended up with the BLUE though I hated the Gold wheels at first. Now they are growing on me but they will probably be replaced at some point by the BST's anyway so I can live with them for now.

If I had to guess, I would say for 09 they will have a Black or another dark color. Red is probably a guarantee and then something wild (bright Blue, Yellow, Silver, etc.) to fill the gap...
beerchug.gif

Well, I agree with you in the fact that there is alot of technology that they could of put into the new bike, but I do like the new one and hope to have it by tommorrow.

Back