Passenger Pegs

Midlife III

Registered
I ordered a pair of Pro-Tek passenger pegs, part number PG-110 and they will not fit my Gen-II. The mounting holes are about half the size of the stock pegs. I can not contact them until Monday but I know their fit chart on there Web site says it fits 99-08, plus we call and verified the chart. Am I doing something wrong or are they just not fit checking their parts on the Gen-II?

DSC05833a.jpg

I think they sent you the wrong one

Unfortunately I have a Gen1, but I believe my hole was bigger.

Did they send any hardware?

I think he meant $60 (bones = dollars). I got mine for $45 so not really that bad when you look at the factory weights, I mean pegs...
sad.gif

I'll probably just splurge for the Gilles Rear-sets anyway...
cool.gif

Those def look like the passenger pegs. You trying to replace driver pegs or passenger?

I would just take a drill press (if you have access) to it and make it the correct size...
thumb_up.gif

Those def look like the passenger pegs. You trying to replace driver pegs or passenger?
Passenger pegs!! they are both passenger pegs in the picture. The Pro=-Tek peg and the stock peg..

Topic: Passenger Pegs, Confused
Confused? Nope.
Just making sure that those were the passenger pegs. Those are huge, haven't paid any attention to the pegs on the 08's I have seen.
I can see how someone would make a mistake. Sorry, cant help contact Pro-Tek.
peace.gif

Passenger pegs!! they are both passenger pegs in the picture. The Pro=-Tek peg and the stock peg..

Topic: Passenger Pegs, Confused
Confused? Nope.
Just making sure that those were the passenger pegs. Those are huge, haven't paid any attention to the pegs on the 08's I have seen.
I can see how someone would make a mistake. Sorry, cant help contact Pro-Tek.
peace.gif
I did not mean you were confused. That was the title of the thread topic.. Sorry if you thought I meant you were confused

They are wrong. Looks like Suziki opened up the holes. Those are big time dif then the 99-07 passenger pegs.

Pro-Tek has some R&D to do.

The main thing is that is known now and no one else has to order them until they fix the problem. I will contact them and post the results on the site. Thanks for all the inputs..

Back