Hot Busa Babe Bash 2008

Where you around when Andy and I pulled that prank...it was so friggin funny
beerchug.gif

You know, I have seen that picture A LOT on this website... What is the story behind that?

She is pretty hot though! I'm really excited! I hope those of you who are trying to come make it and I hope the weather is right! My hubby is actually going to bring his RC over from Jacksonville. Flora-bama is only aboiut 70 miles from where I live. Ted, are you going to make it??

You know, I have seen that picture A LOT on this website... What is the story behind that?

She is pretty hot though! I'm really excited! I hope those of you who are trying to come make it and I hope the weather is right! My hubby is actually going to bring his RC over from Jacksonville. Flora-bama is only aboiut 70 miles from where I live. Ted, are you going to make it??
The "guy" in the pics is Rubbersidedown one of the admin on the site...he and I pulled a prank on the board a while ago...you had to be there it was sooooo funny
laugh.gif

The "guy" in the pics is Rubbersidedown one of the admin on the site...he and I pulled a prank on the board a while ago...you had to be there it was sooooo funny  
laugh.gif
I actually remember that....all the guys were going ga ga ......LOL

I am watching the weather forecast...who knows I may make an appearance...it would be my fourth ride down there in less than a year
winkold.gif

WOW..... I didn't think ALL these folks would show up.... I'm astonished! I can't wait to meet everybody!!!!

Weather is lookin good right now.... high 67, low 53... 40% chance of showers.... but it is still a long way out.... we'll see!!
cool.gif

I am watching the weather forecast...who knows I may make an appearance...it would be my fourth ride down there in less than a year
winkold.gif
better give me a call if ya go, I might just go with you, work has me really stressed and I need some BUSA relief.
laugh.gif
and last summer Randy showed Don and I those 11 curves, but there are some rev limiter hitting straights, arent there Don.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

super.gif
AM -->
Rayabusa0818 @ Feb. 08 2008 said:
1289683[/ATTACH] AM]
winkold.gif
better give me a call if ya go, I might just go with you, work has me really stressed and I need some BUSA relief.  
laugh.gif
 and last summer Randy showed Don and I those 11 curves, but there are some rev limiter hitting straights, arent there Don.  
laugh.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

clap.gif

super.gif
AM -->
Rayabusa0818 @ Feb. 08 2008 said:
1289711[/ATTACH] AM]
winkold.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif