Carbon Fiber

Goes9s

Registered
Hey all,

Can someone assist with where to buy the best carbon fiber parts for the busa? Good carbon like in the auto industry where the edges are rolled to prevent splitting. Thanks.

yoyodyne carries Sebimoto CF body parts
oppracing is another one

do a search on the board for carbon fiber and you'll turn up alot of results.

realize that CF products for the Hayabusa is a very niche market so the quality control isn't going to be the same as it is for some of the automotive CF product manufacturers.

Yoyodyne is my guess too . Charles at Streetntrack here on the board can get some carbon thats nice .

oppracing is the Canadian one.

for the right price I'm sure Airtech or Catalyst racing composites might do a one off CF set as well.

mmm carbon fiber. I just got a bunch of stuff from magical racing, they have a great looking product.

Thanks for tips. I checked yoyodyne, they had lots of Carbon but didn't see any for the Hayabusa. Just did a simple search for Carbon Fiber - lots for GSXR1000 but not Busa. I'll keep looking.

Just checked out Oppracing - now that's what I've been looking for! Does anyone know if the parts fit like stock or are they a little mis-shaped? Any more sites? Thanks.

Street and track, Carries A-Tech,

Left_side.JPG

oppracing is the Canadian one.

for the right price I'm sure Airtech or Catalyst racing composites might do a one off CF set as well.
opp racing is the way to go....Catalyst won't do carbon anymore been begging for years...airtech well you gotta deal with max or kent whichever name he uses
thumb_down.gif

Nice pics - love that carbon look. Its an aquired taste, some people don't like it. I checked out StreetnTrack, a little pricey but if the quality is good its worth it. I also looked at magical racing and they had a bunch of nice looking products too - bought the cowl inner panels, Frame guards and the chain guard from them and bought the passenger seat carbon cover from OppRacing. Plan on buying Opp's carbon gas tank next. Sweet!!

Well post up pics of your carbon goodies?
Or are you waiting for them to come in?

Based on everyones words of wisdom on where to shop, I just purchased them today. They said it will take 2 to 3 weeks to come in. They are hand made straight from Japan.

Yoyodyne has busa stuff, you just need to look more.  It's actually sebimoto parts.  

I bought a complete carbon body work kit for my 01 750 from OPP and was not all that impressed, especially in the fitment department.  This was also when they first started making the CF so maybe it's gotten better.  I spent about 2 hours shimming and trimming just to get my headlight to fit correctly!  
cursin.gif

Overall the pieces looked nice when all said and done.  I had a QB carbon solo seat that was better quality than the OPP though.

Do a google search on JSD Products.  JeffW (user name on gixxer.com) has a complete carbon busa and has good photos and info on his website.

beerchug.gif

Hey all,

Can someone assist with where to buy the best carbon fiber parts for the busa?  Good carbon like in the auto industry where the edges are rolled to prevent splitting.  Thanks.
I know someone who can make you whatever you want...but remember, carbon isn't cheap and good carbon is down right expensive.

How bout some C/F inners,Gary? Hopefully they'll fit with min adjusting and priced cheaper than Opp, yo yo, and M/R.
cool.gif

Back