riding boots

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
i have been looking to get some riding boots and was wondering what other people have or have used and liked i dont want the ones that are real high i just want good ankle coverage in a comfortable boot any suggestions would help

Sidi Vertigo...

869657413002cb2e9cc5eada071d0e5e_rough.jpg

(goodluck @ Aug. 21 2007,20:12)
(BA BUSA @ Aug. 21 2007,20:00) Sidi Vertigo...
you didnt read what i was lookin for but thanks
biggrin.gif
+1

Before my Sidi boots I wore the ICON Super Duty 2 boots. They come just over the ankle and are a solid rugged boot.

ICON_boot.jpg

icon super duty 2 comfy and i weare them to church when i ride in. i do wist they were taller

I had the Icon Super Duty 2s...didn't like them. They do not wear worth a darn. They looked like 2 year old boots after a couple months.

Default.jpg

I am currently wearing the Alpine Stars 1-O-1 riding shoes...these things rock  
super.gif

Wear really well, IMHO they look killer, and almost (and I do mean almost) as comfortable as tenies, but made by Alpine Stars, great traction and top quality.

black.jpg

One-0-Ones

(Justyntym @ Aug. 21 2007,20:24) I had the Icon Super Duty 2s...didn't like them. They do not wear worth a darn. They looked like 2 year old boots after a couple months.

Default.jpg

I am currently wearing the Alpine Stars 1-O-1 riding shoes...these things rock  
super.gif

Wear really well, IMHO they look killer, and almost (and I do mean almost) as comfortable as tenies, but made by Alpine Stars, great traction and top quality.

black.jpg

One-0-Ones
Hmmm...don't know if you were digging ditches in your boots but mine have lasted amazingly well. As far as wasting money goes they were only $79.00.
I like the better "function" of the A-stars you posted as a sport motorcycle riding boot but they look like they were made for shootin' hoops on the hard court.

I believe he's looking for something he can wear for riding that looks more like a normal boot out in public, which is why I bought them, but I could be wrong.

I have Icon Field Armor.  Takes a while to break them in, but they offer good protection

icfldarmrbts07__Small_.jpg

I have the Alpinestars SMX-1 Riding shoes and they are great. Nice and comfortable, good coverage around the ankle, flat sole, and padding for the shifter. I like them a lot, and will most likely get another pair to rotate around.

Back