Some of my pics from the Meet in the Black Hills

Chillin

2007_Black_Hills_Meet_n_Greet_021__Small_.jpg

Very, very nice. You did the pic-section right. Thank you!

I'm going there...next year during the Sturgiss Run.

Very cool pics! I actually though Buffalo were extinct........................ shows how much I paid attention in school.

About that mountain carving, work in progress, Indian on a horse thingy.... is that going to be done in my lifetime?

laugh.gif

P.

Awesome pics! Mike was out there years ago and said the views were breathtaking; of course he didn't take a single picture
sad.gif

I hope to ride my Busa out that way one day...
bowdown.gif

(Postal @ Jul. 28 2007,04:58) Very cool pics! I actually though Buffalo were extinct........................ shows how much I paid attention in school.

About that mountain carving, work in progress, Indian on a horse thingy.... is that going to be done in my lifetime?

laugh.gif

P.
That's Crazy Horse and my wife's relative! So, that's your history lesson for today!

(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 27 2007,13:17)
(Postal @ Jul. 28 2007,04:58) Very cool pics! I actually though Buffalo were extinct........................  shows how much I paid attention in school.

laugh.gif

P.
That's Crazy Horse and my wife's relative! So, that's your history lesson for today!
Thanks! I needed that. Now I can move up to the fifth grade.
laugh.gif

I should have known, and being part indian you would think I would care.

tounge.gif

P.

laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics. Wish I could have made it, but just couldn't swing it with work!
sad.gif

Back