Harley Biker rally, but what bike was center stage

Bigger-Busa

Registered
Went to the "Back door cafe" summer biker rally this Sunday and the bike that seemed to draw the most attention was not a Harley but it was a Busa!

P7010042.JPG

Welcome to my world
laugh.gif
I've even spotted my husband showing my Busa off to the sea of Harley guys LOL

Love that pic!

...whoa, don't have that rear tire to get the additional ohhhhs and ahhhhh LOL
beerchug.gif

He's thinking what most think when they stand near a Busa - "I'd kill myself on that thing"
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 02 2007,05:52) He's thinking what most think when they stand near a Busa - "I'd kill myself on that thing"
wink.gif
Thats so funny and true! i've heard sooo many guys say that!

P7010051.JPG

Holy crap, how much is one of those rear tires??? That is the cool thing about the states, you can relocate your liscence plate and you won't get grief about it. Here, in Alberta at least you can hardly even mod your exhaust without attracting the leo's, I would soo love to have a rear end like that..
all_coholic.gif

(ColdBusa @ Jul. 02 2007,07:58) Holy crap, how much is one of those rear tires??? That is the cool thing about the states, you can relocate your liscence plate and you won't get grief about it. Here, in Alberta at least you can hardly even mod your exhaust without attracting the leo's, I would soo love to have a rear end like that..
all_coholic.gif
The tire is a Avon Venom 330 and is priced between $235 -$275 US.
Rim is RC Components polished aluminum "Vega" style $1,500+
Here in CT you can get a ticket for having the plate sideways.
some cops dont mind and think its kinda cool but other are just bustin stones and want to hand out tickets for some reason.

P7010044.JPG

If there like the hardley riders around here, there just looking at the tire. Thats pretty sad that the size of the tire dictates how "cool" the bike is. LOL

heheh I wonder if any of them were standing around thinking what I think everytime I see a busa with the big tire..

"too bad it doesn't handle for junk"

no offense to you.. I am definatly one of those that just never got it.

-edited... previous comment sounded way to smart assed after I read it..

sorry.

(Bigger-Busa @ Jul. 02 2007,05:55)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 02 2007,05:52) He's thinking what most think when they stand near a Busa - "I'd kill myself on that thing"  
wink.gif
Thats so funny and true! i've heard sooo many guys say that!
Well, the other day a guy in the building asked me what kind of bike I had...when I said "a Busa" he asked me if I wanted to kill myself.......

I said "If I wanted to kill myself I'd use a gun....I would hate to scratch the paint"..

I like the wide tire and will do this mod some day..
wink.gif

Your Busa looks sweet with the wide tire and the dual cans.. Two thumbs up Bro..
beerchug.gif

Three weeks with the new 330 tire and just about 3,000 miles on it. it handles different than stock but dont think im not driving it hard and leaning way into corners. im scrapein the license plate and running all the curvy back roads here in CT.
I put 17K on my '05 Busa and 5+K on my '06 before the big kit install so im firmilur with both riding handling characteristics.
The big busa is fun to ride either way.

hayabusa_swans_600.jpg

Bigger-Busa, who made your swingarm? or did you make it yourself? i'm thinking of having a 300 swingarm kit made by Race Ready, in florida... just wondering what kind of money you have in your swingarm? trying to make up my mind between a 300 or a 330. thanks!

Back